Account Supervisor, Small Army
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR (CLIENT RELATIONSHIP SUPERVISOR)
Small Army, a FINN Partners Company, has an opportunity for an experienced integrated marketing agency ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR (CLIENT RELATIONSHIP SUPERVISOR) to join our client Account Services Department in our Boston, MA office.
This role requires that the applicant has at least 5 years of prior marketing agency experience. The Account Supervisor demonstrates the ability to strengthen and add value to client relationships, displays a positive and client-focused attitude, and knows how to motivate and energize the Account Service team. The A.S. must be a strong strategic thinker, and be passionate about great creative campaigns that are on strategy, distinctive, relevant, and measurable. As an emerging leader of this relationship management team, the Account Supervisor will be expected to devise creative and innovative ways to help expand our agency’s client services programs.
** During the COVID pandemic our employees are working remotely. When our CEO indicates it is time to return to our regular in-office settings, this role will be based within our Boston, MA office. **
- Guides and informs the client, by serving in a client services strategic partnership role, to aid our clients in making effective, informed marketing and advertising decisions.
- Oversees the client relationship process and account management activities. Maintains client project budgets, schedules and on-time delivery. Ensures strategic goals are being met.
- Writes creative briefs that inspire and clearly guide the creative direction.
- Generates marketing ideas and strategies that help drive clients’ business initiatives and aid in the growth of Small Army / Finn Partners.
- Provides effective leadership of the team at both a strategic level and at a tactical hands-on level, to ensure that work is performed per the marketing strategy, on time, and at the desired quality levels.
- Mentors junior staff members of the client relationship team to foster their professional growth within our agency.
- Consistently demonstrates a passion for diving deep into research to become a guru of our clients’ businesses, industries, and audiences.
- Fosters consensus, collaboration, and trust with clients, colleagues, direct report staff members.
- 5 years of experience working at a marketing agency in a client services team. Applicants without agency-based experience will not be considered for the role.
- Having a keen eye for great creative marketing work that is on brand strategy and is moving to the target audience.
- Ability to communicate with the creative team in effective directives that both inspire the team and provide and measurable clear calls to action.
- Prior work experience managing challenging projects and effectively working with challenging personalities.
- Experience working with technology clients preferably in the SaaS or Cybersecurity space is strongly preferred but not required.
To Apply for This Position:
Please apply by uploading your resume, cover letter, your portfolio (with samples of your professional work) and indicate your target salary in US Dollars. While we appreciate that many applicants are “open” or “negotiable”, we are seeking a dollar amount from you so we will understand your target annual salary for this role.
About Small Army and Finn Partners:
Small Army (smallarmy.net), a FINN Partners company, is a 30 + person marketing and creative service agency in Boston MA, that helps brands build relationships with people through storytelling. Their work focuses on the core belief that storytelling can strengthen relationships between brands and customers. Small Arm works with a range of clients and industries to tell brand stories in an immediate, lasting, and impactful way.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 800 employees, with offices in Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.