Account Supervisor, PR Agency Corporate & Consumer Clients
Location: Nashville, Ft. Lauderdale will also be considered
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR – PR AGENCY CORPORATE / CONSUMER
We are seeking an Account Supervisor to join our Nashville Office’s award-winning public relations team that focuses on our clients in the corporate and consumer sector. Finn Partners is the fastest growing public relations and integrated marketing firm in the United States. You will join a strong, expanding team, working on client public relations accounts that range from global automotive brands, retail powerhouses, and professional services firms, to banking and financial institutions, technology companies, and much more.
Ideally, job applicants will reside in metropolitan Nashville TN and be available for in-office + remote work. Applicants residing in USA Central Time Zone and USA Eastern Time Zone seeking a work from home role, who are able to travel to Nashville for client events and meetings, will also be considered for this role.
- Serve as primary point of contact for client public relations accounts
- Manage day-to-day operations of specific PR campaigns and programs
- Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
- Devise strategy documents incorporating earned, owned and paid tactics, goals and pitch angles
- Help develop client content, including media materials, social media content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
- Serve as day-to-day client contact managing overall timeline and budget, establishing position as client’s “go-to”
- Offer problem-solving solutions throughout program execution
- Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities
- 5+ prior years of PR agency experience is required (includes some years focused on corporate / consumer PR clients)
- A bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Experience successfully driving external programs—media relations, social media, thought leadership—and/or internal corporate communications programs
- Knowledge of and relationships with top-tier health media outlets
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven problem-solving ability
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your PR prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. As Peter Finn says, “We work hard and play nice.”
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 850+ employees, with offices in cities including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C. Find us at and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.