Account Supervisor- Associate Vice President, Professional Services Communication/PR
Location: Chicago, Detroit, Midwest region, Central Region, Remote considered
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR / ASSOCIATE VP
FINN is looking for an ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR /ASSOCIATE VP to join our expanding Professional Services team (remote role considered). From private equity firms to consulting firms, financial institutions to law firms, our work spans content strategy, crisis communications and media relations, and we are looking to fill multiple roles in this area.
FINN Partners is one of the fastest-growing global, independent agencies. We serve clients through a powerful combination of hands-on partnership, highly specialized expertise, and a values-driven culture that champions integrity, collaboration, and innovation — always leading with a heart and a conscience in all we do. We pride ourselves in our multi-specialty, crossover teams who bring diverse perspectives to clients. Ideal candidates are highly creative, socially savvy and integrated team players who know how to bring strategic and smart, big and scrappy thinking to the table.
The clients that this position will be responsible for are based on immediate needs, new business wins and your personal interests. We are happy to talk with you more specifically about clients and responsibilities during the interview process.
- Be a strategic counselor to clients who can manage the art (creative recommendations) and science (KPIs and results) of PR campaigns and programs
- Recommend insight-driven strategic programs and media activations that meet the clients’ business and communications objectives and goals
- Develop media strategy documents, goals, media targets, pitch angles and media materials that are strong in both structure and AP style, and require minimal input from senior team leadership
- Demonstrate ability to develop strategies/content platforms and concepts that simultaneously leverage traditional and social media for our clients
- Play a pivotal role in business development, both net new and organic, including soliciting new business, creating presentations, sharing the agency visions and point of difference
- Serve as day-to-day client contact managing overall timeline and budget, establishing position as the client’s “go to” person in all matters related to program execution
- Provide counsel and offer problem-solving solutions throughout program execution
- Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities
- An unflappable problem solver who can anticipate and proactively offer solutions to clients and senior leadership; anticipate problems before they arise through regular client check-ins and communication
- Demonstrate knowledge of top-tier traditional and social media outlets important to clients’ business
- Demonstrate exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication that is clear, concise and direct
- Track record of leading effective campaigns and programs that have advanced client business goals
- Showcase success managing resources and budgets
- Passionate about the clients’ business and continually focuses on strengthening client relationships, ensuring they know our agency and team value
- 4+ years of relevant experience(for Account Supervisor) and 7+ years of relevant experience (AVP) in professional services and B2B marketing communications. Bonus if it was at a law firm or in an agency environment. Expertise with law firms, legal technology or private equity and consulting firms.
Please upload your resume, cover letter, and state your desired target salary in US Dollars.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Headquartered in New York City, the company has 850+ employees, with offices in cities including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.