Location: Washington, DC
FINN Partners has an immediate opening for a seasoned account supervisor for its Washington, DC office.
We seek people who are passionate about communications, ready to roll up their sleeves, and contribute to the success of the team. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be empowered to make a difference, drive outcomes and progress your career working with some of the most talented people in the business. You will join a team that works with local and national clients in the health, consumer education and non-profit industries. Candidates should have 5-7 years of experience, with at least three years at an agency, excellent media relationships and a proven ability to lead multiple teams and projects simultaneously.
We are looking for a rising leader with proven experience reaching decision-makers through innovative integrated media campaigns, who is digitally savvy, is a strong, deadline-driven writer. This position will serve as a point of contact for clients and handle day-to-day activities of the account team and client projects to ensure delivery of high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals. The AS may devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media, manage media tours, develop compelling client content-including bylines, press materials, online content, strategic plans, media pitches, and Q&As; and participate in new business development.
** This position is open to remote work in the Eastern Time Zones but will at times be required to be on-site in Washington for client engagements. **
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day responsibilities on a portfolio of prominent clients crossing over various sectors including non-profit, health, education and global issues.
- Create a superior client focus that anticipates, executes and expands PR solutions such as event launches and positioning, media relations, influencer programs, research, and messaging.
- Develop creative narratives and storylines that break through to policy, consumer and trade media
- Assist with networking and nurturing new business relationships.
- Manage and provide leadership to client service teams.
- 5-7 years of Public Relations experience required, with at least three years at an agency.
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of client service, including execution of PR plans, media pitching, managing service teams, reporting, budgeting and new business development.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work efficiently across multiple accounts.
- Capacity to work independently and with others in a small office setting where teamwork is highly valued.
- Creativity, ingenuity, and vision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, English or related field #LI-AB1
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has approximately 450 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.