Account Executive-Senior Account Executive: Supply chain/Logistics/Transportation
Account Executive-Senior Account Executive: Supply chain/Logistics/Transportation (PR/Media Relations/Communications/Marketing)
Supply chain, logistics, and transportation are more complex and important than ever. They can create a competitive advantage, raise brand perception, and impact overall business performance — and they’re connected to pressing global issues, such as fair working practices and environmental responsibility.
FINN Partners brings decades of experience and unmatched domain knowledge to each of our clients, who range from the supply chain organizations of Fortune 50 brands to leaders, challengers and start-ups in the technology and services provider community.
We’re looking for someone with two-five years of work experience to join our team focusing on our supply chain, logistics, and transportation clients. If you don’t have experience with these types of clients, but are interested in diving into this practice area, we’re happy to speak with you.
A little about us: FINN Partners is one of the fastest-growing global, independent agencies with a heart and a conscience at the center of our work. More than an agency, we are a bold collective of communications advocates, stewarding brands, protecting reputations, influencing public policy, and leveraging data and analytics to shape the most important conversations of our day. Our Midwest team is resourceful and reliable, curious and creative. We’re constantly striving for more for our clients and in our careers, and are willing to do what it takes to get the best results, as a team.
AE- SAE Responsibilities:
- Compose creative and thoughtful traditional and social media plans to secure earned media
- Develop comprehensive, targeted media lists, influencer lists, tailored pitches, content calendars, client content, media materials, social content
- Demonstrate knowledge of top-tier traditional and social media outlets important to clients’ business
- Demonstrate exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication that is clear, concise and direct
- Generate ideas and unique pitch angles for media outreach, as well as persuasively pitch media and adjust angles, as required to get the best results
- Lead and oversee client pitch teams and assist to further develop of pitch strategies and approaches
- Maintain regular client contact and serve as the day-to-day client contact during program execution, as assigned
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success and growth
- Create error-free media materials that are strong in both structure and AP style and align with clients’ strategic direction
- Prepare project management communications, including planning timelines, client meeting recaps, etc.
- Develop initial drafts of client presentations and proof/edit client related documents, as needed
- Actively participate in client calls, meetings and presentations, taking the lead, as assigned
- 2-3 years (AE) or 3-4 years (SAE) of relevant experience in supply chain, logistics, transportation (or an interest to grow in this area) – ideally in an agency environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong research and analytical skills; detail oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple client initiatives, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Track record of being an effective team member who is proactive, energetic, and takes initiative to meet and exceed our client business goals
- Passionate about the clients’ business and continually focuses on strengthening client relationships, ensuring they know our agency and team value
- Strong knowledge of digital and all social media platforms
- Experience working with Trendkite, Cision, Muckrack and other measurement platforms
FINN Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. FINN Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
FINN Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will respond to the applications most closely aligned with the requirements of this position.