Account Executive/Senior Account Executive – Health
Location: New York
Finn Partners is seeking candidates for the Account Executive/Senior Account Executive role, to join our growing global Health Practice. Candidates should have experience working in the healthcare space. Strong account management and writing skills are requirements of the position. Finn Partners is the fastest growing firm in the United States and recently selected as a Holmes Report “Midsize Agency of the Year.” We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with leading healthcare communications mentors eager to share and teach. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone eager to make a difference and be part of the Practice growth journey.
Strong preference is for candidates in the New York metro area. However, we may consider remote candidates in the Eastern and Central time zones.
- Develop client content, including media materials (press releases, fact sheets, Q&As), online content, contributed article outlines, media pitches
- Participate in media and influencer outreach
- Help deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
- Work with the team to devise creative strategies that use traditional and digital/social media
- Coordinate account management activities: calls, follow -up reports, media monitoring
- Build an understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive healthcare environments, monitor and proactively flag trends and articles relevant to client business
- Research key client information including business strategy, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Work with team members to respond to client requests and ensure requests are taken care of in an efficient manner
- A bachelor’s degree
- PR agency experience (at least 1 – 4 years) working on clients in the health space
- Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
- Ability to collaborate with team to execute successful media relations programs
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written (including editing skills)
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
- Solid grasp of basic media monitoring tools (Cision, Vocus, etc.)
- Understanding of the public relations industry and its basic principles #LI-AB1
Anticipated Salary: $58,500 to $70k. Commensurate with experience and depending upon workplace.
Please upload your resume and cover letter, as well as indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,300+ employees, with offices in 25 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.