Account Executive – Health, Public Relations
Location: Nashville; New York
Finn Partners is seeking candidates for the Account Executive role, to join our growing global Health Practice. Candidates should have experience working in the in the healthcare space. Strong account management and writing skills is a requirement of the position. Finn Partners is the fastest growing firm in the United States and recently selected as a Holmes Report “Midsize Agency of the Year.” We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with leading healthcare communications mentors eager to share and teach. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone eager to make a difference and be part of the Practice growth journey.
- Develop client content, including media materials (press releases, fact sheets, Q&As) online content, contributed article outlines, media pitches
- Participate in media and influencer outreach
- Help deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
- Work with the team to devise creative strategies that use traditional and digital/social media
- Coordinate account management activities: calls, follow up reports, media monitoring
- Building an understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive healthcare environments, monitor and proactively flag trends and articles relevant to client business
- Researching key client information including business strategy, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Working with team members to respond to client requests and ensure requests are taken care of in an efficient manner
- A bachelor’s degree
- PR agency experience (at least 2 – 6 years) working on clients in the health space
- Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
- Ability to collaborate with team to execute successful media relations programs
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
- Experience using all Microsoft Office products
- Solid grasp of basic media monitoring tools (Cision, Vocus, etc.)
- Understanding of the public relations industry and its basic principles #LI-AB1
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has approximately 450 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.