Account Executive, Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Chicago, Detroit, or remote considered
AE – Digital Marketing Specialist
Detroit, Chicago, Remote considered
About this role: As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will help bring digital content to life for our brands. This person will help drive cross-platform strategies with a consistent brand voice and support all aspects of content management. This person will be a resourceful, self-starter who shares our Work Hard|Play Nice values and can’t wait to be part of our bustling and collaborative team.
About FINN: Founded in 2011, FINN Partners is one of the fastest-growing, independent PR and integrated marketing communications agencies in the world.
With more than 1,300 employees operating out of 27 offices around the world, FINN serves a diverse roster of clients through a powerful combination of hands-on partnership, highly-specialized expertise and a values-driven culture that champions collaboration, innovation and strives to create a more equitable world.
Why work for us? More than an agency, we are a bold collective of communications advocates, stewarding brands, protecting reputations, influencing public policy, and leveraging data and analytics to shape the most important conversations of our day.
Most great achievements in science, medicine, the arts, politics, and business are achieved as a result of a group of dedicated individuals coming together with a collaborative spirit. Without every team member, FINN is nothing more than an idea. Together we are special. By working together we are stronger, and it is only by striving together as one team—working hard, playing nice, creating a best-place-to-work environment, taking risks, making the world a better place, and amazing those around us—we can make FINN Partners a truly unique agency. Come be a part of the journey.
What the role entails:
- Monitor and share social media trends.
- Contribute to the coordination, development, and implementation of digital marketing strategies.
- Support account team in social media campaign management, including working with a creative team on content development, researching insights to inform content, and helping with the management of client reviews.
- Conduct research to help team draw insights that drive integrated marketing recommendations for clients. Includes using research tools like Meltwater, Infegy and others.
- Support team members by handling daily account activities, including running client meetings, managing an agenda, sharing and distributing directions post-campaign kick-off, and more.
- Research and analyze issues relevant to supporting day-to-day account activities and administration.
- Collect and organize data, including analysis, for client campaign reports recapping paid and organic content performance.
- Have an education in Marketing/Communications, complemented by internship experience.
- Have proficiency and passion for digital and social media, specifically the processes and business strategy behind it.
- Experience with social and web analytics tools.
- Experience creating social media ads (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn) and promoted posts, including placing online advertising. (display, PPC, retargeting/remarketing)
- Are a strong communicator, both verbal and in writing.
- Thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
About FINN Partners: FINN Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.