FINN Partners is dedicated to being a global full-service communications and marketing agency with a heart and a conscience.
Our profession is distinguished by certain characteristics or attributes, including:
- Mastery of a particular intellectual skill through education and training
- Acceptance of duties to a broader society than merely one’s clients/employers
- High standards of conduct and performance
We base our professional principles therefore on the fundamental value and dignity of the individual. We believe in and support the free exercise of human rights, especially freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, and freedom of the media, which are essential to the practice of good public relations and marketing.
In serving the interest of clients and employers, we dedicate ourselves to the goals of better communication, understanding, and cooperation among diverse individuals, groups, and institutions of society. We also subscribe to and support equal opportunity of employment in the public relations and marketing profession and lifelong professional development.
- To conduct ourselves professionally, with integrity, truth, accuracy, fairness, and responsibility to our clients, our client publics, and to an informed society;
- To improve our individual competence and advance the knowledge and proficiency of the profession through continuing education and research and where available, through the pursuit of professional accreditation;
- To adhere to the principles of the Code of Professional Standards for the Practice of Public Relations published by the Public Relations Society of America, the Code of Ethics and Principles published by The PR Council, as well as the codes outlines by the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4As) and the American Marketing Association (AMA) in the course of performing services for FINN Partners and our clients.
We are committed to ethical practices, preservation of public trust, and the pursuit of communication excellence with powerful standards of performance, professionalism, and ethical conduct.
We will serve our client and employer interests by acting as responsible advocates and by providing a voice in the marketplace of ideas, facts, and viewpoints to aid informed public debate.
We will adhere to the highest standards of accuracy and truth in advancing the interests of clients and employers.
We will conduct our business with integrity and observe the principles and spirit of the Code in such a way that our own personal reputation and that of our employer and the public relations profession in general is protected.
We will encourage members to acquire and responsibly use specialized knowledge and experience to build understanding and client/employer credibility. Furthermore, we will actively promote and advance the profession through continued professional development, research, and education.
We will insist that members are faithful to those they represent, while honoring their obligations to serve the interests of society and support the right of free expression.