Graphic Designer (3-5 years of experience)
Chicago, IL – Full Time
Graphic Designer (3-5 years of experience)- Chicago, IL or Detroit, MI
We’re looking for someone to join one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team.
Ideal candidates for the graphic designer role are highly creative, instinctive, resourceful, digitally savvy, and integrated team players who know how to bring highly impactful, creative work to our client teams. We pride ourselves in our multi-specialty, crossover teams who bring diverse perspectives to clients.
- Develop a wide variety of creative collateral, including advertising, social content, web content and landing pages, emails/email marketing, whitepapers/reports, promotional materials, event materials and signage, select client and agency presentation designs
- Conceptualize, develop, and create new and interesting storytelling in a variety of channels
- Transform a variety of word and photo-based editorial content into visual storytelling format
- Work with account leads to translate data and insights into visual communications for infographics, and more
- Bring a creative eye to Finn Partners presentations, including exploring new ways to help us present work to current clients, pitch opportunities and internal communications
- Create on-brand and error free social content for clients in various practice area
- Assist with ideation in all channels where our clients need creative solution
- Other creative duties, as assigned
- Positive, flexible attitude with a get-it-done mentality and eagerness to learn. We’re looking for you to roll up your sleeves, jump into creative challenges and grow with us.
- Strong conceptual thinking and creative problem solving skills
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Apps
- Deep understanding of vertical/mobile content
- Ability to work on multiple projects in different sectors and juggle competing client requirements
- Ability to work in popular CMS and social channel interfaces.
- Basic videography and animation skills preferred
- Motion graphics, UX and interactive design experience a plus
- Strong illustration experience a plus
- 3-5 years experience and a strong design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, communication arts or applicable discipline
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits