Senior Account Executive
Location: New York, NY
The travel public relations team at Finn Partners continues to expand! We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Account Executive to join our global award-winning agency.
The ideal SAE candidate thrives in tackling new challenges every day, has 3+ years of public relations experience working with clients in the luxury travel, tourism and hospitality industry, and is someone who is passionate about a growing career working with the most glamourous hotel, resort, and spa clients around the world. You will be a key member of our highly skilled, collaborative, savvy, stylish, and highly motivated PR team engaged in a range of assignments spanning launches, thought leadership, social media and stakeholder engagement.
Work Location: NYC. We are seeking candidates who wish to work onsite in our NYC Office, or a hybrid schedule of some days in NYC Office + somedays from home in the NYC tristate area each week.
As an SAE you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide Thought Leadership strategy and ideas for clients
- Develop strong relationships with client contacts and advance communications strategies that embrace the client’s strategy and positioning.
- Cultivate relationships with senior level national, regional, and online media, and influencers.
- Help to lead and mentor junior members by delegating responsibilities, encouraging professional development, and sharing industry knowledge and best practices.
- Execute and manage PR initiatives including – PR plans and strategy documents, press trips, media events, appointments.
- Spearhead PR campaigns and pitching for clients and ensuring annual PR objectives are reached/surpassed.
- Lead daily client account activities including developing and managing weekly timelines and action plans.
- Participate in new business proposals, team brainstorm sessions, and staff meetings
A successful SAE has…
- 3+ years prior experience working at a PR agency with travel and luxury hospitality clients
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Is highly organized, has a proactive take-initiative attitude
- Experience working with traditional and new media, social media and digital campaigns
- Proven experience in pitching stories to top-tier consumer media outlets – including travel, lifestyle, consumer business titles
- Experience in writing and managing client programs and reports
- Solid project management and client relationship skills
- Experience in developing Awards & Rankings submissions, including strategy, researching and writing submissions
- Experience supporting the development of stakeholder engagement strategies
- Experience working with Trendkite, Cision, Muckrack and other measurement platforms
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners. Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
New York, NY #LI-MA1 #LI-Hybrid