Senior Account Executive- Technology, PR/Marketing Communications
Chicago, IL – Full Time
Senior Account Executive, TECHNOLOGY, PR/MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS (3-5 years of experience)
We’re looking for someone to join our growing team who is excited to provide strategic support to B2B and technology clients, who can easily showcase results in media relations, writing, research, pitching, and account administration, who can demonstrate strong communication and time management skills, and deliver stellar results that exceed expectations. We’ve had a lot of growth since our founding in 2011, we’ve won many exciting brands, but we’re still entrepreneurial at heart -- every team member plays to the team and culture.
We pride ourselves in our multi-specialty, crossover teams who bring diverse perspectives to clients. Our clients range from super innovative start-ups/challenger brands to Fortune 500 clients looking to continually grow in their market.
The clients for this position are flexible depending on immediate needs, new business wins and personal interests. We’re happy to talk with you more specifically about clients and responsibilities.
- Compose creative and thoughtful traditional and social media plans to secure earned media
- Develop comprehensive, targeted media lists, influencer lists, tailored pitches, content calendars, client content, media materials, social content
- Generate ideas and unique pitch angles for media outreach, as well as persuasively pitch media and adjust angles, as required to get the best results
- Lead and oversee client pitch teams and assist to further develop of pitch strategies and approaches
- Maintain regular client contact and serve as the day-to-day client contact during program execution, as assigned
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success and growth
- Create error-free media materials that are strong in both structure and AP style and align with clients’ strategic direction
- Prepare project management communications, including planning timelines, client meeting recaps, etc.
- Develop initial drafts of client presentations and proof/edit client related documents, as needed
- Actively participate in client calls, meetings and presentations, taking the lead, as assigned
- Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative-seeker and strong work ethic
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills -- able to evaluate self and client work, key learnings and implications that help ensure ongoing improvement for the agency
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, monitoring and listening tools/technologies
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in technology and B2B marketing communications – ideally in an agency environment. Expertise in AI, blockchain, IoT, retail tech, martech, ecommerce tech, and edge computing preferred
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits