We take responsibility to our community and world very seriously. So much so that, in 2014, we elevated our commitment with a pledge of one million dollars in annual pro bono hours. We also support ongoing pro bono clients including the Catskill Mountain Foundation, an organization revitalizing Catskills communities through the arts, and the Global Peace Initiative of Women, which addresses climate change, gender inequality, global conflict, and economic crisis.
Other Charitable Participation:
Oregon Ballet Theater (OBT)
- Our Portland office is currently offering its PR services to the Oregon Ballet Theater (OBT).
- With a reputation for excellence, the OBT is the largest professional ballet company in the state, attracting artists from around the globe.
- Their mission is to inspire beauty and excellence in the hearts and minds of Oregonians through the creation and preservation of the highest quality classical and contemporary ballet performances.
The Good Exchange
- In an ongoing communications programme, Finn Partners London raises brand awareness and publicises the charitable giving enabled by not-for-profit transformational cloud platform, The Good Exchange.
- The Good Exchange platform has been specifically designed to connect those organisations and individuals who have money to give to good causes, to those who need it most.
- It ensures matches for funding are viable and the giving process and spend is completely transparent, on a local, regional and national level.
- True to the principles of The Good Exchange’s brand, Finn Partners services the account on a matched funding basis.
100 Black Men of Middle Tennessee
- Their mission is to foster the growth and development of young black males in Middle Tennessee through a mentorship/scholarship program; produced annual Gala for 10 years.
- A memory care community dedicated to providing and elevating the quality of the full spectrum of memory care for those with Alzheimer’s.
- A Christ-centered organization that assists with Christian counseling as well as foster care and adoption.
- Offers workshops related to Deaf culture, working with Deaf and hard of hearing people.
Delanie Walker Foundation
- Tennessean Titan player; the foundation provides inner city and low-income children with educational opportunities and resources.
Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee
- Serve as a sponsor for the annual Impact Awards luncheon, while providing creative support.
Mayor’s Council on Gender Equity
- Developed by Nashville Mayor Megan’s Barry to create an equitable playing field regardless of gender for Metropolitan Nashville government programs and employees.
- Nashville Mayor Megan Barry’s educational outreach program creating partnerships with local businesses to provide jobs and internships for lower income youth.
Our Place Nashville
- Organization that empowers adults with developmental disabilities by providing them homes that are affordable, and meaningful employment.
- Recruits, links and maintains key relationships with volunteers and Metro Nashville Public Schools. DVL Seigenthaler has been a Project Pencil Partner for more than 10 years.
YWCA Women of Achievement Program
- DVL Seigenthaler develops and produces collateral for this high-profile annual event honoring women of achievement in the Nashville/Middle Tennessee area.
Let's Win for Pancreatic Cancer
- This PR News Platinum Award winner is a life-changing crowd-sourcing platform for patients, caregivers and physicians committed to improving and extending peoples' lives with pancreatic cancer.
- This foundation creates a brighter future for everyone affected by Marfan syndrome - a genetic cardiovascular and related disorders. FINN is committed to raising awareness to ensure people with the syndrome are diagnosed early.