Globally, we are at a cross-roads in determining how to ensure access to the best medical care and the latest clinical advances while we face mounting concerns about cost. As skilled communicators and public relations strategists, Finn Partners Health helps clients convey value using skilled patient advocacy, traditional and digital media and policy support. From introducing medical breakthroughs and supporting clinical research advances to helping insurance payers offer life-enhancing preventive care, our global policy and communication experts work with many of the best-known names in the industry.
For the payer, provider, patient-advocacy, health policy and pharma sectors, Finn Partners Health creates amazing, award-winning campaigns that change lives.
- Honoring Our Elders: Florida Sets the Bar on Senior Care - November 16, 2015
- 18th Century Economics Impacts 21st Century Cardiology - November 11, 2015
- When it comes to innovation and cost, the health system must adapt - November 3, 2015
- Insights from U.S. News Hospital of Tomorrow 2015 - October 29, 2015
- Can the Shine be Restored to Pharma’s Tarnished Reputation Crown? - September 16, 2015
- Communication Is Part Of The Care – Insights Into Effective Advocacy - September 8, 2015
- Will You Still Love Me When The Bill Arrives? - August 27, 2015
- When It Comes to Medication Access, You Can't Always Get What You Want Or Need - August 7, 2015
- Biosimilars Poised to Slow, But Not Stop the Rise In Healthcare Spending - August 3, 2015
- Older Posts