Globally, we are at a cross-roads in determining how to ensure access to the best medical care and the latest clinical advances while we face mounting concerns about cost. As skilled communicators and public relations strategists, Finn Partners Health helps clients convey value using skilled patient advocacy, traditional and digital media and policy support. From introducing medical breakthroughs and supporting clinical research advances to helping insurance payers offer life-enhancing preventive care, our global policy and communication experts work with many of the best-known names in the industry.
For the payer, provider, patient-advocacy, health policy and pharma sectors, Finn Partners 5P Health™ creates amazing, award-winning campaigns that change lives.
- How Should We Measure Healthcare Quality - December 9, 2015
- Collaboration, Risk-Taking, and Sacrifice - December 1, 2015
- Honoring Our Elders: Florida Sets the Bar on Senior Care - November 16, 2015
- 18th Century Economics Impacts 21st Century Cardiology - November 11, 2015
- When it comes to innovation and cost, the health system must adapt - November 3, 2015
- Insights from U.S. News Hospital of Tomorrow 2015 - October 29, 2015
- Healthcare's New Era of Consolidation, Collaboration - October 7, 2015
- Can the Shine be Restored to Pharma’s Tarnished Reputation Crown? - September 16, 2015
- Communication Is Part Of The Care – Insights Into Effective Advocacy - September 8, 2015
- Biomedical Advances from the “Start-Up Nation” - August 24, 2015
- The Age of Healthcare Convergence - July 20, 2015
- ACA: Long Live the Law - July 1, 2015