Senior Account Manager – Luxury Travel PR
Are you a luxury lover who cares about people and the planet? Come and join FINN Partners, an award-winning global integrated communications agency with purpose at our core. Recent client wins mean that we are recruiting for a talented public relations Associate Vice President (account director level) or Senior Account Manager to work across our luxury portfolio in our UK travel PR practice. You will need experience of luxury media relations and pitching, writing, and social media comms as well as a passion for the travel industry and luxury. With tourism boards, airlines, hotel groups, tour operators and big travel industry names counting on us to get it right, we are keen to meet with candidates who are hungry for success, have a keen eye for a story, digitally savvy, creatively minded and extremely organised. Language skills are a bonus. Accounts for this role include a leading UK hotel chain, one of the most popular destinations for British travellers, a London based attraction and an airline.
In pre-pandemic times, our team were serial globe-trotters and we already have plenty of trips underway and opportunities to explore will be part of this role. Due to the pandemic, we are currently working remotely and have been doing so effectively for over a year. When the time is right we will return to our new office in Liverpool Street with flexible working options.
- Overseeing day to day client liaison and management and providing senior counsel on strategy
- Delivery of the PR activity programme and client KPIs
- Planning and managing events ranging from media launches to influencer events, photo calls to trade events
- Negotiate and activate media promotions and brand partnerships
- Fulfilment, and hosting where required, of media and influencer trips
- Oversee timely and clear reporting to client
- Leading on new business preparation and pitches
- Managing and mentoring account executives and managers
- A minimum of 5 years of professional relevant experience
- Consumer, digital, broadcast, journalism or travel comms experience
- Deep understanding of luxury communications
- Understanding of travel industry
- University degree or equivalent
This position offers a competitive salary along with a range of benefits and opportunities for training and career progression.