Senior Account Executive – Technology PR
Be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team of more than 600 colleagues in 16 offices around the world.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our growing Technology team. This person will handle core public relations, marketing and social media/digital and analyst relations tasks including creating and executing issues development campaigns, establishing media relationships, conducting industry research, writing and developing client updates and drafting media materials. We are looking for highly creative, socially savvy and integrated players who know how to bring strategic and smart, big and scrappy thinking to the table.
- Provide support to multiple account teams and efficiently service each of these accounts simultaneously
- Play an active role in the implementation of core PR assignments including programme execution, media pitching/media list development, event management, writing/editing, research, planning, budgeting, and account administration procedures
- Secure national, trade, and social media placements, actively pitch clients to media by conducting outreach, research, tracking, and follow up
- Monitor traditional and social media outlets for coverage of client news and competitor developments, flag for appropriate team members
- Exhibit excellent written communication skills with great attention to detail
- Write, proof, and edit client-related documents including pitches, articles, blog entries, bios, press materials, and meeting reports
- Execute social networking, media campaigns, and analyst outreach
- Participate in new business pitches
- Coach junior staff members
- Be a first point of contact for clients
- Has entrepreneurial spirit, drive, determination, and a strong work ethic
- Exudes passion, creativity, and enthusiasm throughout each agency project and client interaction
- Able to evaluate strengths, weaknesses, and key learnings and ensure that results are always set to be improved upon
- Strong time management skills
- Experience managing clients and junior staff
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in tech PR
About Finn Partners Limited
Named as a Best Place to Work 2020 by PR Week, 800+ of the most accomplished professionals in the industry make up Finn Partners. With 20 offices across eight countries around the world, our managing partners alone have more than 175 years of combined experience working in the consumer, technology, travel & leisure, financial services, healthcare, education, and manufacturing sectors. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing, and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world-class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture. Find us at www.finnpartners.uk and follow us on Twitter at @FP_EUROPE.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.