Senior Account Executive – B2B Technology
We’re looking for a Senior PR Account Executive to join our growing PR Technology team. You ideally have 3+ years of experience in the technology PR sector. You will be working with today’s innovators and technology-forward brands.
What will you be doing?
- Providing support to multiple account teams and efficiently serving each of these accounts simultaneously
- Playing an active role in the implementation of core PR assignments including programme execution, influencer engagement, media pitching/media list development, special events management, writing/editing, research, planning, budgeting, and account administration procedures
- Securing national, local and social media placements, actively pitch media about client news by conducting media outreach, research, tracking and follow up
- Monitoring traditional and social media outlets for coverage of client news and competitor developments, flag for appropriate team members
- Executing social networking, media campaigns and influencer outreach
- Participating in new business pitches
- Coaching junior staff members
What do we offer?
- Market-leading holiday provision: 25 days’ holiday plus 5 additional “summer days”
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Referral bonuses for hiring and new business
- Free breakfast and complimentary snacks
- Hybrid working structure
- Wellness subsidy
- Monthly working from home allowance (tax-free)
With artificial intelligence, virtual reality, cyber security, self-driving cars, robotics, and connected everything, our world is undergoing digital transformation. Finn Partners’ technology practice is on the leading edge. This is an opportunity for you to be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We are looking forward to reading your application.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/gdpr-europe.html.
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/diversity-statement.html.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/gdpr-europe/.
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/diversity-policy/