PR Senior Account Executive – Financial Services
Are you a team player who loves supporting your peers? Are you a talented writer that can turn technical information into engaging content? Do you want to join a company that has been named one of the best places to work by PR Week? We want to hear from you!
FINN Partners is on the hunt for a Senior PR Account Executive to join our growing Financial Services PR team. Ideally you will have two or more years’ experience in financial services PR/marketing/content or journalism. We are looking for a PR and content pro that wants to work with a variety of companies, large and small, to craft compelling stories that inform audiences and influence behaviours – all to help our clients better meet their business objectives.
You’ll be a part of our Financial Services PR team working for a range of financial institution clients, including corporate and investment banks, fintechs, credit rating agencies, analytics providers, financial market lobbyists and insurance brokers.
What will you be doing?
- Providing support to multiple account teams and efficiently serving each of these accounts simultaneously
- Playing an active role in the execution of core PR assignments, including programme execution, writing/editing compelling content for whitepapers, reports, by-lines and blogs, media pitching, research, planning, budgeting, and account administration procedures
- Securing media placements with a range of tier one and specialist financial publications, actively pitching client news through media outreach, research, tracking and follow up
- Building deep sector expertise for each client to create and execute effective thought leadership, media and social campaigns
- Monitoring traditional and social media outlets for coverage of client news and competitor developments
- Participating in new business pitches
- Coaching junior staff members
What do we offer?
- 25 days’ holiday plus 5 additional “summer days”
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Referral bonuses for hiring and new business
- Free breakfast and complimentary snacks
- Hybrid working structure – flexible – ideally 2 days in the office
- Wellness subsidy
- Monthly working from home allowance (tax-free)
And who are we? We are FINN Partners – a firm that is 100% loyal to you and your success. We know how to roll up our sleeves and get the job done, but we won’t sacrifice our integrity and values in the process. Finn Partners is a global integrated PR and marketing agency that offers a full range of services, including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/gdpr-europe.html
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/diversity-statement.html