PR Senior Account Executive – Fashion & Lifestyle
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and vibrant PR Senior Account Executive to join one of the most exciting consumer agencies in the PR market right now. This is Maternity Cover role with the possibility of the role being made permanent at the end of the contract.
Based in London, FINN Partners prides itself on delivering great results for every client. This position is to work on consumer and retail clients, with a particular focus on online fashion and lifestyle brands. Candidates should have four years of agency or in-house experience in consumer PR, excellent media and influencer relationships in the fashion and lifestyle space, and the ability to manage multiple small or medium-sized projects simultaneously.
The successful candidate will serve as a point of contact for clients and handle the day-to-day activities of the account team and client projects to ensure the delivery of high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals. The SAE should strive to be creative, be on the pulse with current fashion and lifestyle trends, and able to spot an opportunity for the brands they’re working on. This employee will work with senior members to devise creative strategies that utilise traditional and digital/social media, help develop client content, including media materials, online content, media pitches, event management, talent management, Q&As, and participate in media and influencer outreach.
The Senior Account Executive will be required to undertake the following activities as part of their role:
- Develop and implement pitch angles, press material ideas, and support senior team members on executing strategy, and achieving goals
- Secure high-profile national, local print, online and broadcast coverage for clients
- Maintain clear and consistent communications between client partners and account team
- Contribute to creation of communications strategies and tactics that meet client objectives
- Ensure client and media deliverables are high-quality and error-free
- Research, assist and present new business proposals for integrated, traditional and social PR programmes
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the FINN Partners network
- Be a team player
- Produce high-quality work with excellent attention to detail
- Follow company procedures
Skills and Experience
- Has extensive experience with local market and national media relations
- Consistently produces clear, concise and engaging content and can self-edit client and media deliverables
- Possesses the ability to help develop and execute creative strategy across traditional and social platforms
- Demonstrates a passion for the fashion and lifestyle industry, keeping a pulse on the news cycle and is able to identify trends and deliver informed POV’s to clients
- Is a self-motivated individual with a passion for and deep knowledge of PR and social media
- Has proven ability to handle and manage work within a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Is organised and possesses the project management skills to stay on top of multiple projects and deadlines
- Proactive and able to show ideas to constantly promote the clients offering
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Proven commercial experience with working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage an inbox effectively
- Strong PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel skills
FINN Partners offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- 28 days’ annual leave
- 5 additional discretionary days for use during the summer months
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
- Group Life Assurance scheme for all employees
- 4% pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Referral bonuses for hiring and new business
- Free breakfast and complimentary snacks
- Wellness subsidy
- Work from home tax-free benefit
- Hybrid working structure
- Dog friendly office
- Free breakfast and complimentary snacks
About FINN Partners
Named as a Best Place to Work 2020 by PR Week, 800+ of the most accomplished professionals in the industry make up FINN Partners. With 20 offices across eight countries around the world, our managing partners alone have more than 175 years of combined experience working in the consumer, technology, travel & leisure, financial services, healthcare, education and manufacturing sectors. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world-class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
FINN Partners consumer specialists have diverse backgrounds in integrated marketing, blending PR, earned media, social media, events, and the best marketing acumen to help consumer and retail brands deliver successful 360-degree results. The consumer team create integrated digital, social and influencer campaigns, secure global, national and regional coverage and implement successful large-scale events, press previews, seasonal campaigns and new product launches.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/gdpr-europe/.
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/diversity-policy/