PR Senior Account Executive – Consumer
Finn Partners is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded consumer Senior Account Executive (SAE) for its growing office. Candidates should have 3-4 years of agency or in-house experience with national and local market consumer PR, excellent media and influencer relationships and a proven ability to manage multiple small or medium-sized projects simultaneously.
This position is to work on consumer and retail clients so applicants will need to have a desire to work with e-commerce businesses, high street retailers, leisure and consumer brands with an aptitude for understanding today’s discerning consumer and what they desire in the marketplace.
The successful candidate will serve as a point of contact for clients and handle day-to-day activities of the account team and client projects to ensure delivery of high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals. The SAE may devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media, help develop client content, including media materials, online content, blog outreach, media pitches, event management, talent management and Q&As and participate in media and influencer outreach.
The Senior Account Executive will be required to undertake (but not be restricted to) the following activities as part of their role.
- Develop and implement media relations strategies, goals, targets and pitch angles that require minimum input from senior colleagues.
- Secure high-profile national, local print, online and broadcast coverage for clients.
- Maintain clear and consistent communications between client partners and account team.
- Contribute to creation of communications strategies and tactics that meet client objectives.
- Ensure client and media deliverables are high-quality and error-free.
- Research, assist and present new business proposals for integrated, traditional and social PR programmes.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Finn Partners network.
- Be a team player
The Senior Account Executive must demonstrate a commitment to:
- Follow company procedures at all times
- Produce high quality work with excellent attention to detail
- Maintain a positive company and personal image
Skills and Experience
- Has extensive experience with local market and national media relations.
- Consistently produces clear, concise and engaging content and can self-edit client and media deliverables.
- Possesses the ability to help develop and execute creative strategy across traditional and social platforms.
- Demonstrates a passion for keeping a pulse on the news cycle and is able to identify trends and deliver informed POV’s to clients.
- Is a self-motivated individual with a passion for and deep knowledge of PR and social media.
- Has proven ability to handle and manage work within a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Is organized and possesses the project management skills to stay on top of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Degree with classification of 2:1 or higher
About Finn Partners
Named as a Best Place to Work 2020 by PR Week, 800+ of the most accomplished professionals in the industry make up Finn Partners. With 20 offices across eight countries around the world, our managing partners alone have more than 175 years of combined experience working in the consumer, technology, travel & leisure, financial services, healthcare, education and manufacturing sectors. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world-class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/gdpr-europe/.
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/diversity-policy/