PR Account Manager – Travel
What’s the gig?
FINN Partners is on the hunt for an Account Manager to join our UK travel PR practice. Ideally you will have three or more years’ experience in travel PR or within journalism and of course; have a strong knowledge of the media landscape. You will have the desire to travel, wander and explore this beautiful world and be ready to bring your passion to the PR Agency of the Year 2022 named by TravMedia UK.
What you’ll be up to?
As Account Manager you will run the day-to-day operations for some of the best destinations and brands in the business. Manage a small team and work closely with several Account Directors, across a portfolio of exciting travel clients, to deliver varied consumer campaigns across a variety of platforms including print digital and broadcast.
What skills are required?
- Excellent travel and hospitality knowledge
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be involved in award winning PR campaigns
- A nose for a great story
- Strong writing skills for varied audiences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A love of travel
- A passion for media
- Existing media and trade contacts in relevant fields
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Good attention to detail, organisation and confidence are all a must
- Resourceful and innovative
- Development minded, helping to coach and develop junior members of the team
- Team player
- IT whizz
- Strong commercial acumen
What’s in it for me?
FINN Partners offers its team members a number of great benefits:
- 25 days’ holiday plus 5 additional “summer days”
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Referral bonuses for hiring and new business
- Free breakfast and complimentary snacks
- Wellness subsidy
- Monthly Work From Home tax-free Benefit
Not based in London? That’s ok – we have team members scattered across the UK who visit the office on occasion, so we welcome remote applicants, and we offer flexible working options.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/gdpr-europe.html
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/diversity-statement.html.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/gdpr-europe/.
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/diversity-policy/