About Global Intelligence
FINN Partners’ Global Intelligence team is the agency’s research and insights group, providing a full array of primary research and big data analysis instruments to inform creative platforms, plan marketing campaigns, and measure effectiveness. Currently, the team spans the US and the UK.
We develop tailored research plans that determine attitudes, beliefs and perceptions among target audiences, and we are experts at translating research findings into actionable strategies.
Insights Manager, Job Summary:
The Insights Manager will implement and oversee quantitative and qualitative analysis to optimise FINN clients’ PR and marketing efforts and conduct research and modelling that drives strategy and business decisions. The Insights Manager will work closely with Global Intelligence Partners and FINN’s practice groups and digital/creative team colleagues, and will support processes to support continuous improvement and optimisation of our clients’ PR and marketing efforts.
- Support Global Intelligence-led European new business
- Support RFIs/RFPs from our PR practice areas with Global Intelligence research, both in order to win PR work, and dedicated research, measurement or planning budgets
- Help retain and grow existing European clients
- Keep up with demographic, social, industry trends, and monitor trends in areas related to FINN sector practice areas
- Critical thinking
- Data-driven mindset
- Passion for problem-solving
- Ability to quickly get to grips with new and complex topics
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in PR, Marketing, Business, Communication or a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics) or humanities (e.g., Psychology, Economics)
- Extensive professional experience with a minimum of 3 years of research/agency/marcomms experience.
- Sound knowledge of media research and analytics tools such as TalkWalker, Infegy, Crimson Hexagon and similar
- Working knowledge of web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Trends, SEMRush and similar. Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications a plus
- First-hand understanding of statistics, research analytics, and research software programs and visualization tools (PowerBI, STATA, SPSS, SAS, R, Tableau) highly desired
- Working knowledge of major marketing automation platforms, including HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, or similar desired
- Knowledge of Pay-per-click (PPC), email marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) desired
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, Excel, Google Docs, etc)
- Comfortable with hands-on involvement with data retrieval, manipulation, analysis and insight generation
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with an ability to multi-task and prioritize/complete projects in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal, written, communication as well as presentation skills expected