Digital Marketing – Account Manager
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join one of the top digital marketing agencies in London. You will have at least four years of experience in agency or design studio experience in account/project management.
You will be managing all day-to-day details of ongoing projects and ensures quality control of work from the paid media, social and SEO teams. You’ll find it easy to analyse and present data reports provided by the specialist teams and can field questions related to campaign performance (across SEO, social and paid media). You’ll possess good communication, organisation, and time management skills, while always focusing on quality and results.
About the role:
- Serves as the internal point of contact for project details
- Effectively briefs in work to the relevant specialist teams ensuring requests are understood & key project details are tracked/stored in shared folders
- Works closely with the project teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines
- Resolves problems associated with projects to ensure client satisfaction
- Confidently chairs meetings outlining agenda, prompting discussion and recapping key actions / takeaway
- Participates in campaign planning and strategy revisions for projects across SEO, paid media and social
- Understands how to develop successful client relationships and proactively develops the account to allow for that success
- Manages client expectations about budgets, schedules and project scope
- Responsible for business intelligence reporting for managed accounts understanding client budget vs time spent
- Follows client onboarding processes regarding kick-offs, briefings, file management & knowledge transfer between sales & implementation teams
- Oversees financial administration of accounts including invoicing
Knowledge and skills:
- G Suite (sheets, docs, slides, datastudio), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat experience a plus
- An in-depth understanding of social media, digital advertising, and Search Engine Optimisation is a key to success in this position
- An in-depth understanding of key performance metrics used in each area, how they are connected and general performance benchmarks (eg CTR, Domain Rating etc)
- An in-depth understanding of timelines and budgets
- Strong project communication, management, and organisational skills
- Must be a solutions-oriented problem solver and strategic thinker
- Must be a team player
- Must thrive on managing multiple projects
What we offer:
- 25 days’ annual leave – office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- 5 additional discretionary days for use during Summer months
- Apple Mac laptop
- Private pension scheme
- Hybrid work model (work from home / office)
- Competitive salary
- …and more
Why MintTwist / FINN Partners?
We are an award-winning digital agency in London, that looks to engage with our clients beyond the conventional design and development agency relationship, becoming a partner to the people and companies we work with. Based in London (Liverpool Street), we work closely with brands from around the world, to build immersive digital experiences. It is our mission to create digital campaigns that are not only innovative and market leading – but most importantly, deliver commercial success.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/gdpr-europe.html
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/diversity-statement.html.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/gdpr-europe/.
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/diversity-policy/