Account Executive – Technology PR
Finn Partners in London is looking for an entrepreneurially-minded Account Executive (AE) for its fast-growing office. Candidates should have a year of experience in technology or B2B PR, excellent media relationships and a proven ability to manage multiple small or medium-sized projects simultaneously.
This person will serve as a point of contact for clients and handle the day-to-day activities of both account team and client projects to ensure delivery of high-quality media/social media results that meet or exceed client goals. The AE may be involved in devising creative strategies that utilise traditional and digital/social media, helping develop client content, including media materials, online content, media pitches, bylines and Q&As and participating in media and influencer outreach.
- Develop and implement media relations strategies, goals, targets and pitch angles that require minimum input from senior colleagues.
- Secure high-profile coverage for clients.
- Maintain clear and consistent communications between client partners and account team.
- Contribute to creation of communications strategies and tactics that meet client objectives.
- Ensure client and media deliverables are high-quality and error-free.
- Assist in researching, creating and presenting new business proposals for integrated, traditional and social PR programmes.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Finn Partners network.
- Be a team player in a growing team.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience with local, trade and national media relations.
- Consistently produces clear, concise and engaging content and can self-edit client and media deliverables.
- Possesses the ability to help develop and execute creative strategy across traditional and social platforms.
- Demonstrates a passion for keeping a pulse on the news cycle and is able to identify trends and deliver informed opinion to clients.
- Is a self-motivated individual with a passion for and deep knowledge of PR and social media.
- Has proven ability to handle a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Is organised and possesses the project management skills to stay on top of multiple projects, and multiple deadlines.
Desired skills and experience
- Proven ability to pitch media and achieve coverage for clients
- Mastery of all basic communication skills, including writing, proofing, editing, and presenting
- Proven ability to work with other cultures
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a humanity, to at least 2.1
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 600+ people in 16 locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture. Check out some of our great benefits here.
In London, Finn Partners is a high-achieving team, which is growing fast. We work primarily with technology, travel, education, consumer, and not for profit clients.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/gdpr-europe/.
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/diversity-policy/