Location: Vancouver, WA
Do you have a special talent for providing solutions that take you where you need to go and make everyone feel good about coming along?
Do you know when to say “yes,” when to say “no,” and when to say “let me get back to you on that”?
If you answered yes, let’s talk ….
AHA – a FINN partners company is looking for an account professional who will work as a consultative partner with clients. This role is not focused on selling. They are responsible for presenting integrated strategies that achieve client business goals and ensure creative deliverables meet established strategy, budget and schedule.
As an Account Manager you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop strong client relationships and play a collaborative, consultative role in shaping client marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for multiple projects and client relationships.
- Collaborate with the creative team to recognize new business opportunities for existing clients and identify opportunities with prospective clients.
- Actively participate in creative collaboration such as internal brainstorms and work sessions with clients.
You will also be asked to:
- Manage client schedules
- Help balance team workloads
- Lead one or more client accounts with total revenues of $500,000 – $1,000,000.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant or comparable experience including direct client contact within an agency environment or internal marketing department.
- Excellent communications skills in conversation and in writing
- Demonstrated success managing client relationships and serving as a liaison between creative teams and clients
- Demonstrated initiative in building client knowledge, target industries and marketplace trends, and applying that knowledge to drive new opportunities
- Experience managing revenue, growth and margins
- Exceptional client management skills, including conflict resolution and the ability to recognize and pursue follow-on business opportunities
Get to know more about AHA – a FINN partners company on our website.
To apply please upload your resume, cover letter and your desired salary in $USD.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
FINN Partners is a great place to work, but don’t take our word for it. We’ve been voted “#1 Best Agency to Work For” in the Extra-Large Agency Category by PR Week. Plus, FINN has ranked in the top five nearly every year since our founding a decade ago.
Our intrepid crew shares entrepreneurial spirit that attracts talent from agencies large and small. Interestingly, we often welcome former colleagues back to the fold after they’ve confirmed the grass is not greener elsewhere, or they return as clients when they want to work with the best. All choose Finn because of our cause-minded approach, collaborative culture, commitment to excellence, ethical leadership and exciting client roster of clients. Our people are deeply loyal to FINN because the FINN team is deeply loyal to each other. FINN is committed to representing a different breed of agency. Will you join us?
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.