Senior Account Manager – Public Relations
SPAG/ FINN Singapore office has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our growing
team with some of the most creative, brightest, energetic and enthusiastic communication professionals. This
position provides a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, organized individual who ideally brings excellent
experience to work on high-profile and leading client projects, working with the media and building and
maintaining strong relationships with clients.
As an experienced industry professional, you will advance brand communications objectives that embrace the
client’s strategy and positioning and be an integral part of our growing regional team. This is a really exciting
opportunity to join a truly unique agency for an entrepreneurial adventure with a promising career path to
grow and develop in strategic PR/communications.
What you’ll do
• Develop and implement compelling both B2B and B2C public relations programs;
• Ensure that clients’ strategic objectives are met;
• Develop and edit high quality written materials, including media correspondence, bylines, and
• Project Management; manage projects by setting priorities and maintaining deadlines;
• Build relationships with regional and national media;
• Coordinate regional projects with other offices in Asia;
• Brief and coordinate with third parties, and make sure that all parts of a project come together on
time and within the budget.
• Work effectively in a team and mentor juniors;
• Learn and support on budget planning.
• Collaborate well with other team members across the region and understand that working hard and
having fun are not mutually exclusive.
What you’ll need
• Great communicator with experience working in a PR agency based in Singapore
• Three to five (3-5) years of experience in an agency or corporate communications department;
experience working on corporate clients; healthcare/pharma clients and/or consultancy services will
be an added advantage
• While most of our clients require your services in written and spoken English, additional language skills,
especially Mandarin, are highly welcomed in order to liaise with Chinese speaking media
• You are familiar with the most popular traditional and Social Media channels and reach target
audiences effectively for our clients.
• Any additional skills, like Photoshop, as well as photography and videography, Google Analytics and
Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn Insights, are highly welcomed as well.
• Excellent client service skills, strong organizational skills, and creativity in problem solving;
• Superb research and writing skills; experience drafting client and press materials;
• Seasoned media relations skills; Experience working with regional and national media;
• Ability to communicate clearly and focus on results; positive and professional disposition in every
• A point of view, and a proven ability to propose solutions and present ideas in a persuasive and
What you’ll receive
• A progressive and fun environment to propel your career in communications to a new level
• Endless training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for innovation and
• Multi-market global clients and the opportunity to work cross-border in the region
• Friendly environment promoting great work/ life balance
• Entrepreneurship is a way of life here, implying ambition, commitment, and collaboration to build your
business every day. If your talent, drive, team spirit and creativity are exceptional, we want to hear
from you today.
Please share your CV with expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.