Account Manager (Shanghai / Beijing)
We are seeking a corporate AM-level team member to join one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We provide a unique opportunity: the ability to contribute your passion, energy, and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning, and advancing your career alongside an exceptional global team. This role will involve working with our esteemed portfolio of hospitality, healthcare, technology, corporate and lifestyle clients. It is an ideal chance to develop your skills in client relations, account management, digital content, and integrated communications.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships by effectively managing their requests and delivering on account requirements. Understand client challenges and provide strategic support to help them achieve their goals.
- Develop and implement strategic PR campaigns: Create and execute innovative public relations strategies that effectively communicate an organization’s image and key messages to the target audience. This includes managing media relations, organizing press events, and coordinating with stakeholders and influencers.
- Monitor and manage clients’ online and offline reputation. This involves issues preparedness and handling crisis communications, addressing any negative publicity, and proactively maintaining a positive reputation across all platforms.
- Assist in formulating a comprehensive business strategy and creating compelling and well-structured business proposals.
- Ensure quality control by reviewing agency products including creative work, key client communications, schedules, and creative strategies.
- Cultivate a deep pool of media contacts to gather insights and create client opportunities.
- Lead strategy meetings, brainstorming sessions, media interviews, events and research studies.
- Stay up to date with the latest communications and marketing trends, tools and technologies. Continuously educate yourself to remain ahead of the evolving landscape.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive work environment by developing the team and fostering its growth.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working in public relations or communications
- University graduate.
- Strong understanding of the China market, with a keen eye for emerging trends and industry influencers. Knowledge of APAC markets an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling press releases, speeches, and other PR materials.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining relationships with media professionals, influencers, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with a meticulous attention to detail.
- A proactive and creative mindset, constantly seeking new opportunities to enhance brand visibility and generate positive media coverage.
- Experience managing corporate activities, such as press events, executive profiling, issues management, stakeholder engagement.
- Proficiency in social media platforms and digital PR strategies.
- Excellent written English and Chinese skills, with fluency in spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
We look for candidates who can demonstrate, understand, and apply our workplace values, including:
- Creativity: Imagination untethered who dares to be different.
- Confidence: Wisdom and maturity. Common sense and critical thinking.
- Integrity: Trustworthiness and dependability.
- Passion: Driven from within. Demonstrates commitment and ownership.
- Collaboration: An emphasis on teamwork and a win/win mentality
- Competitive Salary Package
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Training Subsidy
- Monthly Mobile Subsidy
- DEI Committee within FINN Partners which drives and promotes DEI initiatives, training, policies, and practices
About FINN Partners, Inc
Founded in 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, FINN Partners has grown from about $24 million in fees to almost $170 million in fees over ten years, becoming one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company’s record setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the FINN world through a common philosophy. With more than 1,400 professionals across 34 offices, FINN provides clients with global access and capabilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia. FINN Partners clients are also supported through longstanding partner agencies and its membership in the PROI network of leading agencies around the world. Headquartered in New York, FINN has offices in: Atlanta, Bangalore, Beijing, Boston, Chicago, Delhi, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Guam, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Jerusalem, Kuala Lumpur, London, Los Angeles, Madison, Manila, Mumbai, Munich, Nashville, Orange County, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Vancouver and Washington D.C.
We offer competitive salaries, reflecting the qualifications and experience of the successful candidates. Additionally, we provide ample opportunities for career advancement and growth within the company.
Please note that all personal data collected during the recruitment process will be used solely for recruitment purposes.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a detailed resume, including availability, current salary, and expected salary.
To learn more about our FINN Partners, please visit our website or follow us on social media on LinkedIn and Instagram to get the latest news and developments.