Account Executive – Manufacturing PR
Finn Partners is looking for an entrepreneurially-minded Account Executive (AE) for its fast-growing London office. Candidates should have 2 years of agency experience in technology or B2B PR, strong German and English writing skills, excellent media relationships and a proven ability to manage multiple small or medium-sized projects simultaneously. In addition, this professional should be proficiently fluent in German.
This person will serve as a point of contact for clients and handle the day-to-day activities of both account team and client projects to ensure delivery of high-quality media/social media results that meet or exceed client goals. The AE will be involved in various writing projects on complex technical topics for the automotive industry and packaging technologies, for instance, including media materials, online content, media pitches, bylines and Q&As and participating in media and influencer outreach. The AE may be involved in devising creative strategies that utilise traditional and digital/social media. The AE will be tasked with monthly and yearly reporting to ensure client KPIs are met.
- Ensure that client projects are executed in the timely manner.
- Develop and implement media relations strategies, goals, targets and pitch angles that require minimum input from senior colleagues.
- Secure high-profile coverage for clients.
- Develop writing projects on complex and technical topics, including thought-leadership articles, case histories and press releases.
- Maintain clear and consistent communications between client partners and account team.
- Contribute to creation of communications strategies and tactics that meet client objectives.
- Ensure client and media deliverables are high-quality and error-free.
- Assist in researching, creating and presenting new business proposals for integrated, traditional and social PR programmes.
- Assist in researching, creating and presenting results for integrated, traditional and social PR programmes, including Twitter and Linkedin.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Finn Partners network.
- Be a team player in a growing team.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience dealing with trade and national/international media.
- Consistently produces clear, concise and engaging content and can self-edit client and media deliverables.
- Possesses the ability to help develop and execute creative strategy across traditional and social platforms.
- Is a self-motivated individual with a passion for and deep knowledge of PR and social media.
- Has proven ability to handle a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Is organised and possesses the project management skills to stay on top of multiple projects, and multiple deadlines.
- Has passion and desire to grow in the area of new business development.
Desired skills and experience
- Proven ability to pitch media / overview media relations and achieve coverage for clients
- Mastery of all basic communication skills, including writing, proofing, editing, and presenting
- Proven ability to work with other cultures
- Proven ability to drive project through to completion.
- German language speaking/writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a humanity, to at least 2.1
About Finn Partners:
Named as a Best Place to Work 2020 by PR Week, 700+ of the most accomplished professionals in the industry make up Finn Partners. With 20 offices across eight countries around the world, our managing partners alone have more than 175 years of combined experience working in the consumer, technology, travel & leisure, financial services, healthcare, education and manufacturing sectors. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world-class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/gdpr-europe/.
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.com/uk/diversity-policy/