We are looking for a contract-based (min 3 months) Senior Designer to join our growing team. You will already have several years of design experience behind you and a strong creative flare. Whether you are developing designs for traditional printing, web or social media, you bring strong creative direction and impeccable execution. You have a passion for design and a drive to always do better.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for using your expertise to conceptualise, design and execute artwork for marketing and communication related items for the traditional and digital media that suit the brief from our clients. In your role, you’ll have an opportunity to work for diverse range of brands, across different types of projects such as brochures, adverts, newsletters, posters, packaging, displays, corporate communications visuals, corporate identity and websites. The Senior Designer is expected to provide creative input to clients and internal teams at the planning stages of a brief, and manage production vendors.
We are looking for someone who cares deeply about the work they do, to whom good-enough is never good enough. We don’t just want our colleagues and clients to like you, we want them to love you.
You will be someone who is …
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite, web design.
- Familiar with printing/production processes, including paper types, finishing, colour requirements etc.
- Experience in frontend web development is an advantage.
- Proficient in English.
- Must understand and be able to comply and communicate brand identity & guidelines.
- Good understanding of design elements, colour and composition, with a keen eye for aesthetic and seasonal trends.
- Ability to conceptualise across a broad range of aesthetics and styles (e.g. animations/GIFs as well).
- Good communication skills, ability to design and articulate your concepts well.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines occasionally, including after office hours when necessary.
- Must be dependable, positive, and open-minded, and be able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually
- Passionate about social media channels, specifically Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and WeChat
We’re committed to building a healthy, happy team, starting with:
- 20 days of annual leave
- 4 days of mental health leave annually (no questions asked)
- FINN-ishing early once a month to rest, relax, and recharge
- Flexible working arrangements (in terms of hours, locations, and outfits)
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A well-stocked pantry
- Lots of fun, laughter, and love
What’s great about FINN?
FINN offers the best of both worlds — the heritage of a homegrown agency, plus a global network spanning 34 cities. We’re proud of our 1400-strong team and believe (relentlessly) in the work we do.
With us, you’ll get to support some of the biggest (and seriously cool) companies in the world. Uncover the world of endless transformation and get behind the latest technologies in every industry — from cybersecurity to healthcare.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out our Facebook page and find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.