Performance Marketing Specialist/Senior Specialist
Is FINN the right place for you?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama. That’s what it says on our office wall, and we mean it. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks, Yinch and Allan, who simply didn’t know better.
What does this mean? You’ll get to:
- Work for bosses you can respect, and yet make fun of – in their face
- Support some of the most innovative (seriously cool) companies in the world
- Learn new stuff all the time, because we know we don’t know it all, and never will
- Work like hell, but have fun in the process (read: impromptu ‘band’ jams, meme fests, courtyard hangouts, and lots of eating and drinking)
- Come to work in whatever you feel most comfortable in – as long as it’s legal and there aren’t any client commitments
- Not fill up any timesheet. Yes, you read it right. No. Timesheets.
What will you be doing?
- Support the team to plan, setup and manage paid search, social, programmatic, ABM, content syndication and nurture campaigns to meet key performance metrics
- Collaborate with content & creative teams to develop relevant ads for the campaign and guide A/B testing to identify what works best
- Work with our marketing operations team to optimize digital marketing activities to improve return on investment, and achieve efficient Cost per Acquisition (CPA)
- Analyse and report on the performance of the digital marketing campaigns
Are you the one we are looking for?
- At least 2 – 5 years of regional digital marketing experience in an agency
- LinkedIn/ Facebook/ Google ads certification
- Hands-on experience in the use of digital marketing tools such as DV360, Search 360, Campaign Manager, Data Studio, Google Analytics, SEMrush, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat, Baidu, Weibo, Google, Yahoo, Naver etc
- Strong analytics skills with a love for data
- Good understanding of the latest digital/ performance marketing techniques
- Strong project management skills with ability to identify, manage and resolve issues
- Goal-oriented, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Possesses quick reflexes and out-of-the-box thinking mindset
Most importantly, we want someone who cares deeply about the work they do, to whom good-enough is never good enough. We don’t just want our clients to like you, we want them to love you.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out our Facebook page and find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.