Manager, Client Service
Is FINN Partners the right place for you?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama.That’s what it says on our office wall, and we mean it. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks, Yinch and Allan, who simply didn’t know better.
What does this mean? You’ll get to:
- Work for bosses you can respect, and yet make fun of – in their face
- Support some of the most innovative (seriously cool) companies in the world
- Learn new stuff all the time, because we know we don’t know it all, and never will
- Work like hell, but have fun in the process (read: impromptu ‘band’ jams, meme fests, courtyard hangouts, and lots of eating and drinking)
- Come to work in whatever you feel most comfortable in – as long as it’s legal and there aren’t any client commitments
- Not fill up any timesheet. Yes, you read it right. No. Timesheets.
What will you be doing?
You’ve worked in an agency for the last 3 to 7 years so we won’t bore you with the usual JD. Know that you will be the linchpin in our accounts, providing the bridge between clients and our business every single day. Whether it is developing strategic plans, conceptualise, manage and execute marketing campaigns, deliver quality projects to brief and on time, you will be expected to stay on top of it all. You know what are the latest tools in digital marketing and know how to use them to plan, manage and measure campaigns. There will be juniors looking for guidance, seniors looking for recommendations, and clients counting on you for everything. We will count on you to do your job, so we can do ours.
Are you the one we are looking for?
The person we are looking for has curiosity about how the world works, is a true MVP for teamwork and a super-organized obsessive-compulsive whose attention to detail is both impressive and slightly inhuman.
We call out to that super project manager who knows a client inside and out, always looking to identify, manage and resolve challenges, while uncovering opportunities to be further entrenched in a client’s business. You should have experience reaching out to B2B audiences in Asia Pacific (experience in Japan, China and Korea is a plus). You don’t have to know the industries we serve NOW (it would help), but you must want and be able to pick things up – fast.
Most importantly, we want someone who cares deeply about the work they do, to whom good-enough is never good enough. We don’t just want our clients to like you, we want them to love you.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out our Facebook page and find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.