Editor/Senior Content Writer
We are looking for an Editor/Senior Content Writer to join our growing Integrated Marketing Communications team. If you are passionate about producing compelling concepts and content that grab attention, deliver results, and tell good stories for B2B businesses, you might be the person we are looking for.
Finn Partners Singapore is an integrated marketing agency, offering a full suite of communication services spanning public relations, digital marketing, content marketing, marketing analytics and insights, and social media marketing.
As part of your day-to-day job, you will:
- Plan, research and develop a wide variety of content for paid, earned, shared, and owned media including thought leadership articles, case studies, videos, infographics, newsletters, blogs, social media posts, ads, etc
- Propose and deliver creative, innovative, and impactful content concepts to B2B clients
- Write clear, original, and persuasive content which resonates with the target audience
- Proof and sub-edit content to ensure high quality work that meets clients’ briefs
- Collaborate closely with account teams on the creation, development, and execution of content strategies
- Lead and help business leads manage writers; coach and guide junior writers through the content creation process
- Be a part of building the company culture – be it through leading corporate social responsibility projects, organising team-building activities, or strengthening our corporate brand
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5-7 years of working experience, agency experience preferred
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a goal-oriented, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Has an excellent command of English, with strong copywriting and subediting abilities
- Writes well across a variety of topics, and grasps how to communicate the business messaging for B2B clients in tech, energy, healthcare, and more
- Possesses strong project and time management skills, and collaborates well with others
- Cares deeply about the work they do, and the people they work with
- May fall short of 1-2 requirements, but is ready to challenge themselves and grow with us
We’re committed to building a healthy, happy team, starting with:
- 20 days of annual leave
- 4 days of mental health leave annually (no questions asked)
- FINN-ishing early once a month to rest, relax, and recharge
- Flexible working arrangements (in terms of hours, locations, and outfits)
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A well-stocked pantry
- Lots of fun, laughter, and love
What’s great about FINN?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks who simply didn’t know better.
FINN offers the best of both worlds — the heritage of a homegrown agency, plus a global network spanning 18 cities. We’re proud of our 1,000-strong team around the world and believe (relentlessly) in the work we do.
With us, you’ll get to support some of the biggest (and seriously cool) companies in the world. Uncover the world of endless transformation and get behind the latest technologies in every industry — from cybersecurity to healthcare.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out our Facebook page and find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.