Associate Director/Director/Associate VP (Integrated Comms)
– Associate Director $7,000-10,500
– Director $7,500-12,000
– Associate VP $8,000-13,000
We are looking for an Associate Director/Director/Associate Vice President to join our growing Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) team. If you are passionate about developing strategic and holistic B2B communications plans, identifying and driving new business, building strong relationships with existing clients, and coaching and nurturing a growing team, you might be the person we are looking for.
FINN Partners Singapore is an full service agency, offering an integrated suite of B2B communication services spanning public relations, digital marketing, content marketing, marketing analytics and insights, and social media marketing.
As part of your day-to-day job, you will:
- Oversee and lead all aspects of IMC accounts and projects, including planning, execution, reporting and financial administration (billing and tracking) for team
- Act as the senior counsel in client relationships and manage/guide the team on issues resolution
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities and contribute to building and nurturing the agency’s new business pipeline
- Take the strategic lead in developing business pitches, working with team members to deliver creative, high-quality proposals that are on-brief
- Execute people management responsibilities with integrity, objectivity and respect
- Oversee and contribute to the development of communications assets including articles, press releases, briefing documents, videos, newsletters, etc
- Actively promote collaboration across agency in client-and/or culture-related projects/deliverables
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team members
- Take personal responsibility for investing in own development
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 8 years of relevant experience, agency experience preferred
- Possesses strong strategic thinking and account planning skills
- Has a strong understanding of public relations and/or marketing operations processes
- Enjoys driving new business development, with a flair for creative and strategic programme development
- Confident and driven, with excellent people and team management skills
- Actively fosters and maintains a collaborative, cohesive and conducive work environment for the team
- Cares deeply about the work they do, and the people they work with
- Understands and manages administrative responsibilities effectively
- May fall short of 1-2 requirements, but is ready to challenge themselves and grow with us
We’re committed to building a healthy, happy team, starting with:
- 20 days of annual leave
- 4 days of mental health leave annually (no questions asked)
- FINN-ishing early once a month to rest, relax, and recharge
- Flexible working arrangements (in terms of hours, locations, and outfits)
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A well-stocked pantry
- Lots of fun, laughter, and love
What’s great about FINN?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks who simply didn’t know better.
FINN offers the best of both worlds — the heritage of a homegrown agency, plus a global network spanning 18 cities. We’re proud of our 1,000-strong team around the world and believe (relentlessly) in the work we do.
With us, you’ll get to support some of the biggest (and seriously cool) companies in the world. Uncover the world of endless transformation and get behind the latest technologies in every industry — from cybersecurity to healthcare.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out our Facebook page and find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.