Analytics & Insights Director
We are looking for a Analytics & Insights Director to join our growing Digital & Insights team. If you are passionate about using data to drive B2B marketing and communications strategies, you might be the person we are looking for.
Finn Partners Singapore is an integrated marketing agency, offering a full suite of B2B communication services spanning public relations, digital marketing, content marketing, marketing analytics and insights, and social media marketing.
As part of your day-to-day job, you will:
- Lead the strategic growth of our analytics & insights business
- Hunt for new business opportunities to grow our customer base
- Provide strategic counsel to internal teams and clients
- Facilitate brainstorms, workshops, and lead internal and external presentations
- Identify the best research design using primary and secondary research tools
- Develop research findings, create strategic briefs, build big presentations
- Partner with our cross-functional teams as the business intelligence and market trend expert
- Mentor and manage mid-level team members
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 6-10 years of hands-on research experience (research or strategy positions) at a creative, communications, marketing agency or on the corporate side (insights, marketing, or strategy roles)
- Over 6-10 years in other strategic capacities (all types of verticals welcome)
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of research tools, social media tracking, media listening, and influencer identification platforms like Statista, GWI, Talkwalker, Infegy, Meltwater, Traackr, SEMrush and the development of insights from the data these services collect
- Background in Account Planning, Brand Strategy, Strategic Planning, Communications Planning, Digital Marketing or other related Marketing Strategy expertise.
- Outstanding oral and written storytelling skills as well as presentation skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a goal-oriented, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Possesses strong project and time management skills, a good eye for details and collaborates well with others
- Cares deeply about the work they do, and the people they work with
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or market research, information technology, human behavior, or psychology majors are a big plus.
We’re committed to building a healthy, happy team, starting with:
- 20 days of annual leave
- 4 days of mental health leave annually (no questions asked)
- FINN-ishing early once a month to rest, relax, and recharge
- Flexible working arrangements (in terms of hours, locations, and outfits)
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A well-stocked pantry
- Lots of fun, laughter, and love
What’s great about FINN?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks who simply didn’t know better.
FINN offers the best of both worlds — the heritage of a homegrown agency, plus a global network spanning 18 cities. We’re proud of our 1,000-strong team around the world and believe (relentlessly) in the work we do.
With us, you’ll get to support some of the biggest (and seriously cool) companies in the world. Uncover the world of endless transformation and get behind the latest technologies in every industry — from cybersecurity to healthcare.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out our Facebook page and find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.