Finn Partners developed U.S. Korea Connect, a powerful and focused outreach program that cultivates and continues to engage a national network of businesses, business organizations, media and international trade thought leaders with useful content promoting successful trade under the Korea - U.S. Free Trade Agreement (KORUS FTA). The program has underscored Korea’s importance as a U.S. trading partner and the Korean Embassy's role as a trusted thought leader on the KORUS FTA. Through the development and promotion of more than 200 success stories, profiling businesses across the U.S. that are trading with Korea; the dynamic uskoreaconnect.org website; a robust social media platform with more than 10,000 trade-focused followers; a monthly trade-focused newsletter to 12,000 recipients; the Seoul Source blog which offers unique content submissions from members of congress, elected officials and other trade thought leaders; 50 state trade data brochures; Embassy participation in more than 34 business events across the U.S; and myriad other original content, U.S. Korea Connect has organically cultivated an engaged network of more than 25,000 individuals representing businesses, government and media who look to the Embassy of Korea as THE source for information on the KORUS FTA.
- Developed 200 success stories profiling U.S. small to medium business enterprises trading under the FTA
- Produced 50 state brochures highlighting state-specific KORUS FTA trade data
- Developed and launched uskoreaconnect.org website and grew traffic from 0 to 2,200+ unique visits/month
- Secured 41 exclusive Seoul Source blog submissions from business representatives, trade thought leaders and government officials.
- Established partnerships with trade influencers: U.S. Trade Representative, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, U.S. Commercial Service, Korea Trade Promotion Corporation, Korea International Trade Association and Korea Economic Institute
- Built social media presence on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and grew following from 0 to 9,100+
- Secured 28+ local media placements generating more than 18.6+ million impressions
- Grew monthly e-newsletter subscribers to 14,000+
- Embassy officials participated in 34 regional KORUS FTA business events
- Produced two versions of Trade Works book, featuring 170 business success stories in 43 states; distributed more than 1,200+ books
- U.S. Korea Connect business advocates represented 40% of business testimonials in the U.S. ITC report on KORUS FTA
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce credits U.S. Korea Connect with improving adoption of the KORUS FTA by American businesses and points out that Korea is the only country actively making its FTA accessible to U.S. businesses