Senior Writer / Wayfinder
Locations: Vancouver, WA
We’re seeking a writer/thought-partner with the creative confidence to move among multiple accounts in a mix of mediums. As a key collaborator and partner to our most senior art directors, they will move with a sense of true north always managing to lead the work home.
Who are we looking for?
- Powered by curiosity.
- Craves variety.
- Has a toolbelt of eclectic skills.
- Thinks visually and translates visions into ideas.
- Gets strategic and solves puzzles.
- Sees the simple in the complex.
- Enjoys the journey to clarity.
- Believes in the power of good.
What you’ll be part of:
- An established, growing agency with fantastic clients and a robust pipeline.
- A team of talented, supportive, kind people.
- Leadership that cares about your success and career.
- An agency that cares about writing—cut to Copy Editor waving at you.
- An agency that gives you agency in the work and in building our culture.
Where will you work?
Wherever you are.
We’re a remote workplace dedicated to balanced lives and (almost always) logging off at 6pm. There’s an office with scooters and snacks if you want to use it. I mean, there’s a brewery right next door.
We take our work seriously but ourselves less so.
- Exhibit strong instincts and collaboration skills
- Learn to speak the client’s language
- Pitch and defend work to clients
- Take risks, dive in
- Take agency, show pride, demonstrate ownership
- Contribute energizing ideas and concepts
- Be there for your teammates
- Likes to have fun, a real plus
How to be considered:
Provide information that helps us see that you can deliver on the requirements above.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.