Senior Account Executive – Technology
Location: Seattle; remote considered
** This position is open to remote work in the Pacific or Mountain Time Zones as well as any city where a Finn Partners office is located. **
Our team is one of the best in the industry. We seek people who are passionate about communications, ready to roll up their sleeves, and contribute to the success of the team. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be empowered to make a difference, drive outcomes and progress your career working with some of the most talented people in the business.
You will join a team that works with clients in the startup and tech industries. Candidates should have at least three (3) years of PR experience, excellent media relationships and a proven ability to lead multiple teams and projects simultaneously. This position will serve as a point of contact for clients and handle day-to-day activities of the account team and client projects to ensure delivery of high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals. The right candidate may devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media, manage media outreach, develop client content including press materials, blog content, media pitches, bylines and Q&As.
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day responsibilities on a portfolio of prominent consumer, enterprise and business accounts.
- Create a superior client focus that anticipates, executes and expands PR solutions such as product launches and positioning, media relations, influencer programs, research, and messaging.
- Develops and executes client annual, quarterly and launch recaps and plans.
- Manage and provide leadership to client service teams. Qualifications include:
- 3+ years of Public Relations experience required.
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of client service, including execution of PR plans and media pitching
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Proven multi-tasker; ability to work across at least five (5) accounts at one time.
- Motivated self-starter with capacity to work independently and with others in a virtual setting where strong communication skills and teamwork are highly valued.
- Creativity, ingenuity, and curiosity.
- Able to earn and maintain trust and credibility with others, internally and externally
- Flexible – able to quickly and effectively adjust to changing account demands
- Accepts feedback from others and willing to course-correct as needed; a desire to grow professionally and be mentored by senior staff