Senior Account Executive – Account Supervisor, Tech and Consumer Practice
Location: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Orange County, Portland
Yes, it’s an employee’s job market right now. And sadly, all integrated marketing communications agencies’ and their job descriptions sound the same. Simply, here are three reasons you should apply to join FINN’s public relations team:
- FINN is the #1 Best Agency to Work For (PRovoke, 2021. PR Week, 2020). Read why below
- 360 degree loyalty: FINN and its leadership are committed to employees’ growth and happiness.
- Flexibility: You’ll be encouraged to pursue your passions, across industries or practice areas, comms disciplines or regions. Be excellent, and doors will open!
Our award-winning teams are hiring experienced B2B tech- and consumer-focused Senior Account Executives and Account Supervisors. We want to hear from you, especially if you live in Pacific or Mountain Time Zones (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Orange County, Portland, OR), Detroit or any of the 20 cities worldwide where FINN has offices. We’re open to remote work too (see #3 above).
Ideal candidates have:
- Experience commensurate with the job title (SAE: 3-4 years; AS: 5+ years) agency or in-house
- Excellent media relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for problem-solving
- Ability to tell stories, articulately, creatively and persuasively
- Desire to join a team who’s got your back, and is eager to help you grow
This is an opportunity to:
- Play an integral role supporting IPO unicorns and the brands your friends and family will recognize
- Grow + learn by leading day-to-day activities of the account team and client projects
- Make a difference and share accountability for high-quality programs that keep clients amazed
- Work independently to move tactics forward – from creating content to pitches, driving social and digital media conversations, and everything in between
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across FINN’s global network
- Be a part of the business development process for integrated, traditional and digital/social PR programs
- Mentor and manage junior team members as they dive into their career
Why FINN? We’ve earned “Best Agency to Work for” kudos, in part because we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; wellness reimbursement,
- Insanely generous paid vacation time, including Summer Fridays, holidays, etc.
- Flexible work-from-home schedules and office hours
- Quarterly team outings and amazing holiday parties
- Fuel for Thought: Well-stocked snack and beverage bars once we’re back in the office
- A truly fun and collaborative “work hard, play nice” environment
If you want to be empowered to make a difference, feel good about your hard work, and move your career forward alongside some of the most talented people in the business, let’s talk! Just select “Easily Apply” and follow the prompts. We’re excited to hear from you.