Marketing Accounts Project Manager
Location: New York, New York
Will also consider candidates in the D.C. and San Francisco area.
Finn Partners is a Global Integrated Marketing Agency seeking a Marketing Accounts Project Manager. The Marketing Accounts Manager is an experienced PM who draws upon their background to drive account operations, to plan, organize, manage, and execute complex, integrated projects from beginning to end. They are experienced in design and development of websites and other digital experience deliverables and in charge of ensuring projects achieve stated time/scope/budget objectives and that the team continues to perform efficiently and positively.
- Oversees and runs the day-to-day details of ongoing projects with minimal oversight
- Subject matter expert in the core Integrated Marketing offerings and processes especially website development and other marketing technologies
- Attends and participates in project and other internal meetings as relevant and determined by the Account Director; takes and distributes meeting notes
- Tracks and maintains project budgets
- Forecasts potential budget issues and other projects risks and can course-correct the project proactively
- Works with the financial manager to bill and collect revenue on projects
- Maintains a positive relationship with internal team members
- Reviews resourcing on a weekly basis for each project and proactively flags resourcing hurdles
- Pulls weekly business intelligence reporting and collaborate with Relationship Managers to analyze (burn rate, utilization, pipeline)
- Project manage new business proposals when needed—estimating projects, formatting an ensuring a timely delivery
- Works closely with the Director of Project Management and internal teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines
- Maintains status reporting (for the internal team and the client) and project plan management
- Mentors associate project managers as appropriate
- Works with third party vendors to obtain information and estimates as necessary
- Supports internal projects/initiatives as necessary
- Proofs deliverables to ensure quality
- Support new business proposals and pitches
Main Duties and Responsibilities Specific to Digital Experience Management
- Develop sprint plans and facilitate prioritization sessions with client
- Manage weekly release cycles and code review process
- Work with technical lead to ensure client’s coding standards are adhered to
- Manage feedback, changes, and approval cycles
- Check output before it goes to the client to ensure the ask has been met
- Organize project files, assets, and settings on multiple platforms
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three-to-five years’ experience as a proven project manager. Creative agency experience required.
- Experience working directly with developers, QA engineers, product managers, UX designers, graphic designers, content strategists, researchers, and strategists
- Outstanding knowledge of project management principles, processes and software
- A solid understanding of the full life-cycle of web/application development initiatives
- Experienced writing functional specifications and project documentation required
- Experience developing quality assurance plans and managing QA
- Experience working with 3rd-party agencies and vendors
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat experience a plus
- A solid understanding of digital marketing campaigns including websites, content management systems (WordPress), creative, social media, paid media and user experience is key to success in this position
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a collaborative spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project communication, management, and organizational skills
- Must be a solutions-oriented problem solver, strategic thinker and team player
- Must thrive on managing multiple projects and managing time efficiently
The ideal candidate is:
- A team player and natural collaborator
- Able to lead by empowerment and inspiration
- Flexible, curious, and ready to learn
- Adept at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to see both the big picture and the details
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.