Go-Getter Senior Writer
Location: Vancouver, WA
Our Fortune 500 client needs an action-oriented thought partner to help shape the team and guide the work.
Who are we looking for:
- A self-starter. Eager to dive in.
- An organized and reliable project leader.
- An insatiable learner, who also likes to teach and share knowledge.
- A dexterous creative professional, always ready to tackle new challenges.
What you’ll be part of:
- An established, growing agency with fantastic clients and a robust pipeline.
- A team of talented, supportive, kind people.
- Leadership that cares about your success and career.
- An agency that cares about writing—cut to Copy Editor waving at you.
- An agency that gives you agency in the work and in building our culture.
Where will you work?
Wherever you are.
We’re a remote workplace dedicated to balanced lives and (almost always) logging off at 6pm. There’s an office with scooters and snacks if you want to use it. I mean, there’s a brewery right next door.
We take our work seriously but ourselves less so.
- Wield strong craft and collaboration skills
- Learn our client’s business and industry
- Pitch and defend creative work to clients
- Deliver work that exceeds and delights
- Lead a project team or two
- Contribute energizing ideas and concepts
- Like to have fun
How to be considered:
Provide information that helps us see that you can deliver on the requirements above.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.