Digital Content & Social Media Coordinator (8-10 years’ experience)
Location: Chicago, Detroit, Remote Considered (except Colorado)
Digital Content & Social Media Coordinator (8-10 years experience)
We’re seeking a highly effective and super passionate Digital Content + Social Coordinator who shares our love of all things Michigan. From Detroit-style pizza to Mackinac Island fudge and from the sand dunes to the cities, we need a team member who can bring the Michigan voice to life online for local businesses, both big and small.
Our ideal candidate will be goal-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment. The role will be responsible for helping us create and grow a best-in-class social media and content group with a focus on platforms like Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. The perfect teammate will be a self-starter and independent thinker who knows how to drive brand awareness and spur new customer acquisition. A love of all things Michigan is a plus.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Social Media Management
- Create and maintain monthly social calendars based on overall marketing objectives
- Manage & QA daily content deployment on all social channels
- Partner with Digital & Creative teams on development of ongoing social series/programming
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure launches and key messaging are incorporated into social calendar
- Manage outreach, evaluate requests, organize, and execute co-branded giveaways
- Stay on top of social media trends, best practices, platform changes and developments, anticipating how to keep us ahead of the curve
- Identify new opportunities to increase audience and engagement
- Own performance metrics reporting to Digital Marketing + Ecommerce manager and executive team (weekly + monthly) including: key KPIs, emerging trends, platform algorithms (how it’s served), and changes to the social landscape cross-functionally
- Daily community management (response time within business hours of 1 hour)
- Work with Marketing team to help define the content strategy for Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube
- Create original content for owned channels on a weekly basis
Nice to haves
- Strong photography skills. Video editing skills desired.
- Expertise in image/video content; support content creation, and copywriting.
- Proven experience building community on social including daily community management and ideas to boost engagement, and identifying strong UGC
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 850 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will respond to the applications most closely aligned with the requirements of this position.