Content Manager, CSR/ERG
Location: Vancouver, WA
Are you passionate about order and accuracy with an eagle eye for detail?
Can you effortlessly switch gears as priorities shift and change around you?
Are you curious and eager to learn, especially about sustainability and ESG-related topics?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then FINN Partners wants to meet you.
We’re looking for a Content Manager to join our CSR+ESG reporting team. We need someone who can ensure efficient, accurate delivery of content that reflects client feedback and changes across the body of deliverables created by AHA/FINN team members.
As a Content Manager you will have the opportunity to:
- Ensure quality control and consistent implementation of client feedback across the life of a project
- Identify conflicting feedback in order to create clarity and resolution, and mitigate challenges to completing the assignment
- Assess the appropriateness and completeness of content based on predefined criteria
- Quality control the work by capturing errors or inconsistencies
You will also be asked to:
- Identify feedback that needs to be addressed by specific team members and pass that feedback along in a timely manner
- Review and consolidate feedback from multiple sources for action by the appropriate party
To be a successful Content Manager you will need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience supporting a multidisciplinary team in an agency or publication environment
- An instinct to declutter and simplify, with strong organization skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- To be highly self-directed • Strong communication skills in conversation and in writing, in person and online.
- Strong listening skills and experience taking meeting minutes.
- Proficiency regarding spelling, mechanics, grammar, and usage in written English
- Ability to visualize, unpack and organize data or complex systems.
- Experience working with or building spreadsheets and databases.
- Project coordination or “traffic management” experience
- Excellent computer skills including advanced Microsoft Office and proficiency in use of Google Suite, especially spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with reporting frameworks (e.g., GRI, SASB, TCFD)
To apply please upload your resume, cover letter and your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
FINN Partners is a great place to work, but don’t take our word for it. We’ve been voted “#1 Best Agency to Work For” in the Extra-Large Agency Category by PR Week. Plus, FINN has ranked in the top five nearly every year since our founding a decade ago.
Our intrepid crew shares entrepreneurial spirit that attracts talent from agencies large and small. Interestingly, we often welcome former colleagues back to the fold after they’ve confirmed the grass is not greener elsewhere, or they return as clients when they want to work with the best. All choose Finn because of our cause-minded approach, collaborative culture, commitment to excellence, ethical leadership and exciting client roster of clients. Our people are deeply loyal to FINN because the FINN team is deeply loyal to each other. FINN is committed to representing a different breed of agency. Will you join us?
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
You can learn more about AHA/FINN at www.ahainc.com