B2B Technology Account Supervisor
Location: San Francisco, CA
Do you geek out over all things technology?
Does analyzing industry research and field feedback sound like a great day at the office?
Are you passionate about producing comprehensive communication plans and strategies?
Does crafting pitches, and fostering sincere relationships with reporters and colleagues make your heart skip a beat?
Are you a public relations pro who values collaboration?
Is “Work Hard – Play Nice” your default setting?
If you answered yes, let’s talk ….
Finn Partners is looking for an Account Supervisor to join it’s bustling B2B Technology team. Ideally, you’ll be located in Los Angeles or Orange County, but we’re also open to remote applicants located across the country.
At FINN, you will have the opportunity to:
- Guide and mentor a team of talented junior account team members.
- Create superior client focus that anticipates, executes and expands PR solutions.
- Develop original research, surveys, and market studies.
- Participate in new business development and support exciting organizational initiatives
- Chart your own career growth and trajectory within and across FINN.
You’re a strong candidate if you …
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, public relations, media or related field or demonstrated equivalent capability to perform the required job duties and responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A natural talent for interpersonal communications
- Proven success managing numerous projects and priorities simultaneously.
- A strategic, creative and globally focused approach.
To apply please upload your resume, cover letter and your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
FINN Partners is a great place to work, but don’t take our word for it. We’ve been voted “#1 Best Agency to Work For” in the Extra-Large Agency Category by PR Week. Plus, FINN has ranked in the top five nearly every year since our founding a decade ago.
Our intrepid crew shares entrepreneurial spirit that attracts talent from agencies large and small. Interestingly, we often welcome former colleagues back to the fold after they’ve confirmed the grass is not greener elsewhere, or they return as clients when they want to work with the best. All choose Finn because of our cause-minded approach, collaborative culture, commitment to excellence, ethical leadership and exciting client roster of clients. Our people are deeply loyal to FINN because the FINN team is deeply loyal to each other. FINN is committed to representing a different breed of agency. Will you join us?
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.