PR Account Director – B2B Technology
With artificial intelligence, virtual reality, cyber security, self-driving cars, robotics and connected everything, our world is undergoing digital transformation. Finn Partners’ technology practice is on the leading edge, working with today’s innovators and technology-forward brands.
Finn Partners Germany is currently seeking an Account Director with at least six years of experience to join our PR technology team. The candidate should be able to think on their feet and be dynamic in a new business pitch as well as serve as a strategic day-to-day contact on technology-based accounts. The role is based in Munich and it is a hybrid role.
- Oversee day-to-day client projects to ensure the quality of work meets client’s objective and does so in a manner that provides value.
- Manage multiple facets of client programmes including strategy development, campaign execution, online community management, and analytics and reporting.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the client, media and other external audiences.
- Develop, pitch, and secure positive stories by and about the client in appropriate business, trade and consumer media.
- Maintain clear and consistent communications between the client and account team.
- Research, assist and present new business proposals.
- Manage account administration duties such as billing and financial reporting.
- Manage and mentor junior staff.
- University Degree.
- Fluent in German language and good business English.
- Six years of experience working with clients in the B2B technology space.
- Strong creative strategy across traditional and social platforms.
- Excellent client communication skills and leadership skills.
- Strong oral, writing and editing skills.
- Ability to supervise and motivate account staff.
- Ability to handle and manage fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Proven organisation and project management skills to stay on top of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong ability to develop and deliver presentations and pitches to existing clients and new business prospects.
About FINN Partners, Inc.
Founded in 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, FINN Partners has grown from about $24 million in fees to almost $170 million in fees over ten years, becoming one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company’s record setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the FINN world through a common philosophy. With more than 1,400 professionals across 33 offices, FINN provides clients with global access and capabilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia. FINN Partners clients are also supported through longstanding partner agencies and its membership in the PROI network of leading agencies around the world. Headquartered in New York, FINN has offices in: Atlanta, Bangalore, Beijing, Boston, Chicago, Delhi, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Guam, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Jerusalem, Kuala Lumpur, London, Los Angeles, Manila, Mumbai, Munich, Nashville, Orange County, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Vancouver and Washington D.C. Find us at finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @finnpartners.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/gdpr-europe.html.
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/diversity-statement.html.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.