Associate Vice President – Health PR
Finn Partners is seeking an Associate Vice President to join our growing global PR Health Practice. Candidates should have significant experience working in the Healthcare space in Germany and DACH. Finn Partners is a fast-growing firm with offices around the globe. We offer a collaborative, non-hierarchical environment, and an opportunity to grow, learn and contribute. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with leading healthcare communications mentors eager to share and teach. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone eager to make a difference and be part of the Practice growth journey. The position can be executed from our Frankfurt or Munich office.
- Create and manage new business pipeline with prospects from the health sector
- Respond to RFP’s, develop proposals, and participate in client pitches – DACH specific but also in close cooperation with the FINN PARTNERS global Health practice
- Long term goal: establish Health practice in DACH, incl. potential for additional hires and team growth
- Manage profitability and financial aspects of accounts
- Manage and execute day-to-day operations of specific PR & marketing campaigns for companies from the health sector
- Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
- Devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media
- Help develop client content, including media materials, online content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
- Participate in media and influencer outreach
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing, or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience working for companies in the healthcare space, preferably at a PR agency
- Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
- Ability to develop and execute successful media relations programs
- Excellent writing skills in German and English (including editing skills)
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong presentation and oral communication skills
- Experience using all Microsoft Office products is essential
ABOUT FINN PARTNERS:
Named as the Best Place to Work 2020 by PR Week, 1,000 of the most accomplished professionals in the industry make up FINN Partners. With 20 offices across eight countries around the world, our managing partners alone have more than 175 years of combined experience working in the consumer, technology, travel & leisure, financial services, healthcare, education and manufacturing sectors. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world-class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.