Responsible for overseeing the full spectrum of management finance and accounting for Hong Kong and China. This includes month-end reporting; overseeing the P&L and balance sheet from subsidiary agencies based in Hong Kong and China; maintaining strong internal controls, statutory reporting.
Work with the Finance Manager, APAC to initiate and monitor budgets, as well as improve profitability and cash flow. Manage external vendors which provide financial-related services such as accounting, banking and auditing services.
- Assist with setting up and building strong financial and operational processes for Hong Kong and China
- Lead, plan and execute annual budgeting exercise for Hong Kong and China
- Ensure that weekly forecast is updated on a weekly basis (using our existing forecast system) to accurately reflect all confirmed business
- Track the overall financial health of Hong Kong and China
- Own financial budgeting, reporting procedures and deadlines
- Ensure financial documents are accurate and adhere to local financial regulations and acceptable financial principles
- Ensure that all management reports are submitted on time
- Provide accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting, with variance analysis and recommendations
- Handle cash management, client collections and banking duties
- Preparation of payroll and payroll related tasks for Hong Kong
Skills & Values
To excel in this role, you will possess:
- Certificate in accountancy or ACCA with at least 5-10 years of relevant experience in a similar function
- Understand financial, regulatory and compliance requirements for Hong Kong and China
- Familiarity with NetSuite a plus
- Familiarity with Talenox a plus
- Previous experience with Media, Creative, Marketing or PR agencies a plus
We look for candidates who can demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values, including:
- Creativity: Imagination untethered who dares to be different.
- Confidence: Wisdom and maturity. Common sense and critical thinking.
- Integrity: Trustworthiness and dependability.
- Passion: Driven from within. Demonstrates commitment and ownership.
- Collaboration: An emphasis on teamwork and a win/win mentality
Hybrid working arrangement. About Finn Partners, Inc.
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
We offer attractive salaries as well as career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Interested candidates should apply here with your detailed resume including earliest availability, current/last and expected salary. Applications that do not include the requested information will not be processed.