Sr. Digital Analyst (DC)
Washington DC, DC – Full Time
Senior Digital Analyst
Join FINN PARTNERS and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing agencies in the world! Finn Partners is in search of a Senior Digital Analyst to help discover consumer insights, develop brand strategies, and measure ongoing campaign impact for a variety of B2C, B2B and B2G clients, across industries like education, technology, travel, food & beverage, health & wellness, legal, and more.
The Sr. Digital Analyst will be a member of the Research, Planning & Measurement (RPM) team and work closely with our Integrated Marketing colleagues and industry practice groups. The analyst will establish processes to support continuous improvement and optimization of our clients’ brand strategy, digital marketing, behavior change campaigns, and lead generation activities. High attention to detail, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a collaborative, team-oriented approach to work are critical skills for success in this role. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Design and conduct research projects to provide tailored market and audience intelligence, including digital landscape analysis, audience behavior analysis, keyword research and search performance, and competitor analysis.
- Conduct comprehensive market research and identify market trends.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research function and reporting.
- Review, support, and recommend improvements to existing analysis procedures and methods.
- Develop target audience persona and audience journey map.
- Use data and insights to both evaluate tactics and campaigns and contribute to strategy development, including messaging and content strategy, channel planning, and paid approach.
- Collect and analyze performance data to contribute to reporting and ROI analysis.
- Work with teams to understand goals and data sources and help establish benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPIs) for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Build measurement frameworks, design attribution models, and create reporting dashboards.
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics) or humanities (e.g., Psychology, Economics). Advanced degree is a plus.
- At least 5 years or equivalent experience with online media/digital marketing, research or similar fields. Agency experience highly desired!
- Solid qualitative and quantitative research skills and proven data interpretation capabilities.
- Experience with social listening/conversation analysis tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Infegy, Netbase, Talkwalker, Brand24,etc.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web, Email Marketing,Social Media Marketing, Pay-per-Click (PPC) advertising.
- Experience with persona development, audience journey mapping, and content marketing.
- Knowledge of/experience in primary research, such as in-depth-interviews, surveys, focus groups.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, Excel, Google Sheet, SPSS, etc).
- Familiarity with data visualization best practices and tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication skills, and an ability to deliver client-facing presentations.
- Certifications in digital marketing analytics, inbound marketing, marketing automation, search engine optimization, customer experience, demand generation, and/or content strategy is a plus.
Please upload your resume, link to your work portfolio, desired salary in $USD, and USA “Right To Work Status” to initiate your application.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has approximately 500 employees, with offices in Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits