Creative Director - Consumer Campaigns (SF integrated marketing agency)
San Francisco, CA – Full Time
Creative Director- Consumer Campaigns (San Francisco)
Join FINN PARTNERS and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest
growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We’re entrepreneurial-minded, global,
and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies,
products and services of our client-partners. Our creative leads are the fuel that drives
the agency, and we give you the space to think big and drive the future for our clients.
We are looking for a CREATIVE DIRECTOR- CONSUMER CAMPAIGNS who will work
alongside of our agency’s research and strategy teams, to create compelling creative campaigns
that resonate with consumers and drive meaningful results. The Creative Director defines the
overall vision, creates brilliant ideas, and brings them to life in art, copy, and experience. Works
closely with clients and colleagues to understand and interpret the challenge, directs and
approves the work, and presents it to clients. Our ideal candidate is a skilled storyteller and
brilliant presenter, able to develop and pitch consumer brand campaigns and guide the process of
bringing them to fruition. They are an integral part of a multidisciplinary team, and able to
motivate and inspire teammates to “think big”, and to deliver distinctive work.
- Develop a creative vision for client brands, based on research and insights.
- Lead the development of campaign concepts and pitch presentations for new
- business and client engagements
- Present to clients, sell creative concepts, and engender trust.
- Inspire progressive, on-strategy thinking across multidisciplinary teams including
- creative, social, and PR
- Provide thought leadership to stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team
- Demonstrate experience and ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Provide creative leadership, inspiring a culture of creativity, across the account and department
- 8+ years of experience in a creative leadership role within a major advertising – creative - digital agency
- A compelling portfolio of work with consumer brand campaigns
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with virtual teams across multiple offices
- Inspiring creativity, and attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Suite mastery, adept with collaboration platforms like Slack and Google apps
Please upload your resume, link to your work portfolio, desired salary in $USD, and USA “Right To Work Status” to initiate your application. Thanks!
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 750 employees, with offices in Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Family Paid Leave
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits