Executive Creative Director (SF, DC, NYC)
New York, NY – Full Time
EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Join Finn Partners and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing marketing agencies in the world. We’re entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners. As the leader of our creative team, you will be at the forefront of helping us challenge our agency and clients to dream big and connect deeply with their audience.
We are looking for an executive creative director who will lead our creative team, win new business on the strength of our creative approach, and develop a team of talented creatives and copywriters to take Finn to the next level. You will help define the creative vision for the organization, conceptualize campaigns and creative platforms for clients, pitch and win work, and identify and nurture talent to help grow the team. This role can be located in either our NYC, DC or SF offices.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about building a team and getting the best out of talented staff, articulating creative to clients in a compelling way, and eager to conceptualize and build exciting creative work.
- Manage and build our creative team. Get the best out of our talent, grow it, and have a vision and concept for what Finn needs to be successful.
- Conceptualize, pitch, and win new business by leading the creative ideation of great client strategies and presenting them compellingly to clients.
- Lead the development of campaign concepts and pitch presentations for new business and client engagements.
- Understand insights and research and apply them to creative thinking and campaign development.
- Present to clients, sell creative concepts, and engender trust.
- Inspire progressive, on-strategy thinking across multidisciplinary teams including creative, social, and PR.
- Develop thought leadership to help market Finn externally.
- Provide creative leadership, inspiring a culture of creativity. Push the boundaries for Finn and develop a reputation for great creative work.
- 12+ years in creative experience, including 5+ in a creating leadership role
- Experience in an advertising, creative, integrated or digital agency
- A compelling portfolio of work with varied brand campaigns
- Experience building and managing creative teams
- Previous responsibility for building creative business through successful concepts and presentations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with virtual teams across multiple offices
- Inspiring creativity, and attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Suite mastery, adept with collaboration platforms like Slack and Google apps
Please upload your work portfolio, resume, desired salary in $USD (while we appreciate that most applicants are open to negotiation, for this answer we are seeking a dollar amount please), and USA "Right To Work Status" to initiate your application. Thank you!
ABOUT FINN PARTNERS:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision of creating a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future, and in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in full spectrum communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include: technology, consumer, education, travel, lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, public and corporate affairs. Finn Partners was named "Best Midsize Agency" in 2020 and 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013, and "Best New Agency" in 2012". Headquartered in New York City, the agency has over 800+ employees globally including London, Paris, New York, Jerusalem, Chicago, Portland, Ft. Lauderdale, Nashville, LA, Detroit, Hong Kong, Munich, Singapore etc. and additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow up on Twitter at @finnpartners.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits