Account Director (Marketing Communications Agency- NYC)
New York, NY – Full Time
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (NYC)
Join FINN PARTNERS and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We’re entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners. The Account Director in our Campaign Marketing team is the senior relationship manager to the client and directs the internal team on all aspects related to the client relationship. The Account Director also acts as a resource and support for other junior team members and may cultivate their growth as they progress.
Prior communications agency work experience in a client management role is firmly required for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7-10 years of agency or design studio experience in account supervision/project management role.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop,Illustrator). Google Suite and Acrobat experience is a must.
- Deep knowledge of marketing campaigns, content strategy, website UX, design, social media, and digital advertising is key to success in this position.
- Extensive experience with scoping work, developing timelines and corresponding budgets.
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure with excellent communication, management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a solutions-oriented problem solver and strategic thinker.
- Must be a team player and be able to manage junior staff members directly and indirectly.
- Must thrive on managing multiple complex projects.
- Builds a consultative relationship with the client, acting as the account’s main advisor.
- Develops and leads the vision for the account to set and meet client business objectives and KPIs.
- Oversees support staff day-to-day details of ongoing projects and ensures quality control of creative work.
- Manages client expectations about budgets, schedules and project scope.
- Participates in creative and account meetings.
- Cultivates positive client relationship and looks for opportunities to grow existing business; takes opportunities to visit clients in-person.
- Works closely with Traffic Manager and internal teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines.
- Resolves problems associated with projects to ensure client satisfaction.
- Leads and participates in new business efforts.
Please email your resume, your cover letter detailing your agency based leadership experience, your USA Right To Work Status, and your desired salary in $USD for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 750 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits